*insert Chapter Name*

The usual I guess.
Swearing. French swearing.
Now this is a aralyn fanfiction so let's brake and make ships.

Anne woke up at about 3AM from a nightmare. No one else was awake, she sat crying for a while trying to calm down.
"Annie? Are you alright?"
Kat sat down next to her cousin and put her hand on Anne's shoulder.
"K-kitty?" kat nodded and hugged Anne. "it's me Annie."
Kat handed Anne a foldable ruler and Anne started fiddling with it and calmed down after a while.

"ummm hey Kat?"
Kat looked up at Anne and nodded.
"I think I've lost feelings for Anna. Merde! I still want to be her friend but I just don't feel it anymore. I love her, sure, but not in that way anymore and I don't understand it, and I don't know how to tell her."

Anne and kat discussed it for a while and went back to sleep.

Catalina's POV:

I listened to Anne and kat talk for a while. I woke up when Anne woke up from her nightmare but kat had already started helping her so I decided to stay out if it.

I heard them disscussing things for a while before Anne said,
"I think I've lost feelings for Anna.  Merde! I still want to be her friend but I just don't feel it anymore. I love her, sure, but not in that way anymore."
I start to freak out a bit, 'YEEESSSSS. I probably shouldn't be happy but still. YESSS MY HOPES AND DREAAAMS. she'll need a bit of time to get over things and stuff but when she's ready and over shit, I'm going to ask her out.'

I close my eyes and try to sleep, now more happy then ever knowing that I have a chance with my crush.

Morning
No POV:

Anna woke up with Anne poking her in the side. Anne was still asleep, probably Unconscious.

Anna got up and walked into the kitchen.
She bumped into someone and a burning feeling immediately started. "GOD DAMMIT ANNA!!! MY FUCKING COFFE!"
She bumped into the one and only, coffe adict, Catherine parr. That burning feeling was the coffe that she had just made and Anna was to tired to relise that she had walked into her.
It took Anna a minuet to become some-what awake and relise what had happened.

"OH SHIITTT THAT BURRRNNSSSSSS!!!! FUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!" Cathy laughed and walked over to the kettle to make more coffee.

Jane walked over to Anna and looked at Anna's red, now coffee stained, pajama top. "you ran into Cathy didn't you?" Anna nodded and Jane giggled, "geez Anna. Are you awake?"

"no. I'm fucking Unconscious, Jane. Yes I'm awake I just haven't been awake long enough to be aware of my surroundings or pain, apparently, it took me a minuet to relise that I had walked into Cathy and spilt boiling hot fucking coffee down myself."

Jane tapped Anna's shoulder and walked off.

Later. Anna's T-shirt never got rid of the coffee stain

Anne sat on the sofa nervously fiddling with the ruler kat gave her. She had asked Anna to talk, she was gunna have to tell Anna at some point, 'if it doesn't feel right then you shouldn't continue.' the only useful advice her mother gave her about love and mostly anything.

__________________________________

Hiiiii, I know I haven't been updating but I've just started 5 GCSEs (4 of witch are 3 years)
So sorry about Infrequent updates. I will attempt to update more. 

- Danny

Byeee