Confession. Sort Of

Swearing, maby some disappointment..... Please, please, please, don't kill me. Put the knife down.

We are back to "Aralyn".
Or or or...... You'll find out.
Also this is the British school system as I have no idea how the American school system works so their in secondary school and have school uniforms (sad ik)

Anne sat in the hospital waiting for Catherine's dad to come pick them up and take them back to her flat. "hey cath?"
"um...... yeah?" Anne looked down at her phone for a minute before looking back at Catherine, "can I tell you something?"

"sure"

"I think I like Anna.... Like more then a friend way."

Catherine felt like her heart shattered, sure her and Anne were just friends and only met properly a couple of days ago but something boiled within Catherine, anger? Sadness? Jealousy? All 3?

"cath? Earth to cath? You alright mate?" Catherine snapped out of her Thoughts, "yeah..... Yeah I'm..... I'm fine Anne." Anne went to stand up, briefly forgetting that she had a broken leg, and failed. "OW SHITTTTTT!!!" Catherine handed Anne her crutches, "you can't stand on a broken leg, Anne."

"heh.... Oh righhht."

Time skip because I'm annoying.

-a week later-

The SiX where sitting in caff talking, Jane was sitting next to Catherine, kitty and cathy where sitting together and Anne was sitting next to Maggie, one of her closest friends, and Anna was sitting next to Bessie, her sister.
Joan and Maria were sitting together and they were discussing musicals and loudly screaming the lyrics to the dear even hansen soundtrack, kitty and cathy joining in every now and again, (kitty aggressively screamed "CONNOR FINISHED THE MILK!!!" alot of kids stared and her and cathy kissed her, Anne looked as though she was gunna kill Cathy, who reterned the look, Anne looked away and continued talking to Anna.

"hey Anna?" Anne desided that today was the day, she was going to confess to Anna. "yeah." Anne took in a deep breath, "can I talk to you?" Anne stood up, "in private?" Anna stood up too, "sure."

4 days earlier, Anna and Jane.
(I'm annoying ik)

"hey Jane?" Anna and Jane where sitting on the school field talking about random stuff, "how do you know if you like someone?" Jane's eyes lit up, she'd had a crush on Anna since year 7 they where now in year 11 and that crush never faded and now maby Anna loved her back. "well umm it's different for  everyone for me it's kinda like my heart flutters whenever I see them and when I talk to them my confidence floods and I feel like I'm capable of everything like..... Like nobody else in the world except us two and the world just disappears around us until its only us."

Anna thought for a moment, whenever they where arond Anna did feel more relaxed and confident and whenever they talked she felt her heart beat faster.

" oh..... I guess I do like her then."
Jane was confused for a moment, "who?" Anna paused, 'can I really tell Jane?' Anna thought, "Anne, my best friend since..... Reseption. I think..... Wait no, I know I love her and I don't know how too tell her."

Jane almost dropped to the floor, "I wouldn't know,  I'm practically useless when it comes to confessions." with that Jane got up and left.