Chapter Twenty Three

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Maybe I'm mad, Maybe I'm trying to look for a happy future that may not exist. I know everybodys going to think I'm mental. There going to look down on me for allowing Niall to continue on with this pregnancy, The baby could kill him, We all knew this, But I don't care what other people think, Or what other people think is best, I agreed with Niall to keep the baby, The baby that could kill him. Niall he made me realize how wrong I was, He made me remember my reaction when I was told we would have to destroy the child, The baby it's apart of us both. The fact that Niall believes in me actually makes me think I could do this, We don't have to destroy the baby. Niall told me about the dream he had, I've never had a dream before, I've never believed that I could achieve one, But maybe I can. It's taken me a while to understand, Niall couldn't stand back and let me destroy our child, He couldn't live life imagining what if, He had to take a risk and at the end of the day I have to let him, Because I love him.

Niall's pregnancy is just like everybody elses. He's hormonal, He burst into tears at random times even when he's not sad, He has mood swings that even scare me, The other day a bird was chirping happily outside the bedroom window, Then Niall threw a shoe at it, Like I said he's got bad mood swings. He hasn't had any food cravings at all, Infact he's been telling us that he hasn't even been feeling hungry which for Niall is strange. Each time he does eat he just throws up, Infact he's been throwing up alot, Liam's putting it down to basic morning sickness. All Niall can really do is rest, I honesty think it's driving him insane, He wants some fresh air, But it was best that we keep him inside, Niall dosen't see it right now but it's the best thing for him.

"Shit!" Niall yelled as he once again ran to the bathroom, I shook my head before walking into the room.

"Let it all out Nialler" I whispered as I gently rubbed his back.

"Are you sure this is normal? He's been vomiting alot" Louis said.

"He's pregnant Louis, Pregnant people throw up, It's called morning sickness" Liam replied.

"Isin't there anything we can give him for it?" Harry asked.

"Nope, It has to come out his system naturally, If we were to give him something it could harm the baby, We can't risk that, Niall I suggested a long bath, Not to hot though, After I need you to come down to the examination room, Louis can you come with me? Harry can you prepare some food for Niall" Liam stated before leaving the room.

I ran the bath water for Niall as he slowly began to undress himself. He's tired, I could see it in his eyes, I began to help him undress before gently placing his body in the bath tub, A small smile broke across his face as he leaned back into the water.

"Better?" I asked.

"Hmm much" Niall mumbled, I smiled before taking hold of a small jug and slowly filled it up with water, I then began pouring it slowly down Niall's body. Niall hummed silently as I ran a bar of soap over his stomach and ribs.

"Hmm the baby likes that" Niall whispered.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because it's his daddy doing it, Besides I like it" Niall stated, I chuckled before washing the soap off his body, I then grabbed the shampoo bottle.

"Keep your eyes closed babe"

After I bathed Niall and got him into some fresh clothes we made our way down to the examination room. For some reason Liam wanted us to meet him there. As we made our way into the room I saw the ultrasound machine and even more books.

"How are you feeling now?" Liam asked.

"A little more alive" Niall replied, Liam nodded his head.

"As the pregnancy goes on it's only going to get worse Niall" Liam stated.

"I know, But I can do it" Niall replied.

"We both can" I added, Liam once again nodded his head.

"Well I'd like to do another ultrasound, Just to monitor the babies growth" Liam informed us, Niall nodded his head before laying down on the table, He then pulled up his top to reveal his small baby bump, I smiled as I watched Liam move the machine around, I then saw it, I saw our baby, It looks so normal, So perfect.

"How is it?" I asked.

"The babies fine, The growth is obviously fast but not as fast as I first thought, I'd like to do this every other day Niall, Just to see how things are moving along and so I can give a rough estimate of the due date" Liam stated, Myself and Niall nodded our heads, Niall then pulled his shirt down.

"Why all the books Li?" I asked.

"Erm I had a hunch, But I had to do some research into it" Liam replied.

"The hunch was about the pregnancy right?" Niall asked.

"Yes it was" Liam said.

"What was the hunch?" I asked.

"Well when a women's baby is growing outside of the womb the most natural thing to do would be a caresarean, I was thinking of a possible caresarean for you, It would decrease the risk of us losing you" Liam explained.

"And what did you find out?" Niall asked.

"Well everything should be fine, As long as it's done at the right time everything should go smoothly" Liam stated.

"Meaning you would have to do it when the child's fully developed which is why you want to monitor the babies growth every other day" I said.

"Correct, Niall if you agree to this you have more chance of survival" Liam stated.

"Niall, It's your decision baby, What do you think?" I asked, Only Niall can make this decision.

"I-"