Chapter Twenty

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback

Zayn's Pov:

It's not possible, I mean it can't be, It can't happen, Niall he can't be, I've never heard anything like it before. How can Liam come to that kind of conclusion? How can he for one second think Niall's pregnant? He's crazy, It's just not possible, I know I need to speak, I know I have to say something, But no words will leave my mouth, I'm just frozen, Hearing something like that is a shock to the system, Especially when you know it's impossible. Men they can't get pregnant only women can, Vampires they can't make babies.

"Wh-What do you mean pregnant?" I asked finally finding the words.

"I mean a baby Zayn" Liam replied, I shook my head.

"How can you think that? He can't be pregnant, It's impossible" I stated. 

"I know you think it's crazy, Trust me I'm just as lost as you are Zayn, But all the signs are there, It would explain so much" Liam exclaimed.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like why he's been so ill, Why it's all of sudden just happened, Why he grabbed his stomach to throw up for no reason what's so ever, It would explain the blood pressure rising, It would also explain why your connection is failing" Liam explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You say there's a small glitch occurring in your connection with Niall, Now the only thing that can get in the way of a connection as strong as yours is another life form, A life form that's growing inside a person, That life form is a baby Zayn, I know it's impossible but we have to find out not just for our sakes but for Niall's, I fear if he is pregnant we have a big decision to face".

I have so much going on in my mind, I don't know how to process it all. I agreed that my father should look at Niall, He should be the one to run the tests and explain the situation, He has more knowledge of the old ways. I haven't told Niall a thing yet, I have to be sure before I put something as big as that on his mind. My father decided the first thing to do was find out if Niall is pregnant, When he was told about the possibility he didn't flinch, He didn't question anything, He just went straight to the tests, It was like he'd heard of something like this before, That aspect scared me. I sighed as I watched Niall sleep, How could I do this to him? I love him so much, How can I do something like this? How can I put him through this? I sighed before deciding it was time to speak to my dad.

"Harry" I whispered, Harry appeared seconds later, "Watch Niall" I said, Harry nodded, I then left the room.

"Dad I need to speak to you" I stated.

"What do you need to know?" He asked.

"I saw your face dad, You didn't even flinch at the possibility of Niall carrying a child, You know something that your not saying, You have to tell me if there's a possibility of him being pregnant" I exclaimed.

"Zayn I don't think there's a possibility, I know there is, There's myths from centuries ago that not even Liam is aware of" He explained.

"What myths? How is it possible, Niall dosen't have a womb how is he expected to carry a child?" I asked. 

"That part has never been clear to anyone, Just like in a woman a baby dosen't have to grow inside the womb, A baby can develop outside of it, But it's dangerous for mother and child, A baby can grow under a persons ribcage, This could be happening to Niall, A baby could be developing inside him" He explained.

"Do you think he's pregnant? Tell me the truth dad" I whispered.

"He is pregnant" Liam stated as he made his way into the room, "By the sounds of it dads right, The babies not growing inside a womb, Because there isin't one, The babies centered just under Niall's ribs which would explain why we couldn't find it, Just like a woman who's baby dosen't grow inside the womb it's impossible to find" Liam explained.

"What do we do?" I chocked out.

"It has to removed" My father stated, My eyes widened.

"That's mine and Niall's child!" I half yelled.

"Zayn I understand that, But you need to understand this is no ordinary child, The child is half vampire, And it's growth will be speedy, If Niall keeps this baby it will slowly destroy him, No human can withstand that" My father stated.

"Only one can survive" Liam mumbled.

"You mean if we don't get the baby out-"

"Niall will die and there will be no saving him" My father confirmed my worst fear.

"Niall, How are you feeling?" Liam asked as we all made our way into my bedroom. I knew we had to tell Niall, But I also knew the news would break his heart.

"Better" Niall said with a small smile, I made my way over to him and quickly pulled him into my arms, Niall chuckled while holding onto me tightly.

"Zi I'm ok" He chuckled out.

"I love you, I love you so much" I whispered into his ear before placing a kiss to his neck.

"I love you too, But what's going on?" Niall asked.

"Niall we found what was causing your collapse" Liam stated.

"What was it?" Niall asked, Nobody spoke, How could any of us tell him this? Harry sighed before crouching down infront of Niall.

"Nialler this may come as a shock, And trust me we all took a while to understand it, Any questions you have will be answered I promise you, And were going to sort it out, Were not sure how it happened, Looking at it it seemed impossible, But as you know by now nothings impossible and myths they can be true, But were going to remove it Niall, If we allow it to grow it will take you away from us, Away from Zayn, It will kill you Niall" Harry explained, Niall gulped before looking up at me.

"Wh-What will? What's growing?" Niall chocked out, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"It's a baby Ni, It's our baby, But Niall if you keep it it's going to take you away from me, I can't let that happen, So were going to get it out of you, It's not taking you from me, Were going to destroy it before it has the chance to destroy you" I stated, I then felt Niall's body freeze.