"Sage you know the deal!" Bella cried, all I could feel was anger and rage just by hearing her cry. The rage inside me kept building up, so I decided it was time for me to ruin the party and do what I came here to do.

I count to 2 then started to make my way to the kitchen. I end up catching the both of them off guard, I didn't give Sage enough time to take out the gun that he had taken away from Bella.

With quick thinking I pointed the gun to a bleeding Sage who is standing with one of his hands in his pocket while the other on his shoulder. I also notice Bella who's stupid enough to put her hand behind her. She thought I wouldn't notice. How stupid does she think I am.

I quickly lift my gun at Sage head "Don't you dare do anything stupid or I promise you I'll kill him" I yelled looking straight at Bella. She looked like she wanted to smile at first, but one glance to her pale brother she decided to slide the gun over.

"Hayden what's going o-"

"Shut up!" I shouted, bending my knees while still keeping an eye on them I picked up the gun pointing it at Bella.

"Hayden don't" Sage plead letting out a gasp.

"I need to go clean this up"Sage announce the gunshot wound on his shoulder was looking really bad. He'll be lucky enough to even survive. After all he did the best I could do is let him clean it up.

"Fine" so that was that, Sage left leaving me with Bella which made my purpose of coming here more easier.

"I'm sorry Hayden" Bella said looking at me. I wanted to believe that she's sorry for betraying my family and my mother who might I add had done nothing but been there for her.

"I don't believe you"I firmly said.

"I know but you have to trust me Hayden" she calmly said.

"I will never trust you after all you did to my family to your family. How can I trust you?" I quickly pushed back the tears that were just waiting to be released.

"Yeah your right you shouldn't trust me, but you know what Hayden you need to stop letting them walk all over you" Bella explained, what she said confused me a little.

"Walk over me?"I questioned.

"I'm talking about your brothers" she laughed.

"My brothers aren't walking over me and to let you see the big picture I'm the one walking over them" I said putting the gun at her.

"Hope already got away so why bother come here aren't you supposed to be waiting with your brothers to get her?" of course I didn't answered.

"Oh let me guess your here to kill me" Bella jokes. When I didn't answered Bella's face immediately went pale.

"You can't kill me!!" She yells.

"Do I look like I cared?" I asked her keeping the gun pointed to her.

As I was about to put my hand on the trigger Bella shouted.

"Promise me security and I'll tell you the truth, please just don't kill me!" her voice sounded afraid for the first few seconds but at end it sound promising. So I put the gun down.

"Why must I promise you security?" I questioned.

"Did you think me and Sage are the only one after your family" She questioned folding her arms.