{{Ten}}

AN: Guys, I'm having a lot of fun with the stories and the ideas that keep looking up! Okay, carry on (don't do it guys! I know the temption is strong but you must reeeesssiisst!) ~Carol

{{Carol's POV}}

"What are you smirking about Winchester? You haven't exactly stopped starring at me so I would shut your cakehole." I said over to Dean who had a smirk as he looked at a flustered Sam. The smirk quickly left his face as I called him out.

"How about you shut your... Cakehole?" He crossed his arms in front of his chest as I laughed.

"Classic Dean Winchester come back? Eh, Desi?" I laughed as I looked over to Desi and Sam who were both laughing. She simply nodded back at me not able to answer through her giggles.

"Bite me." Was all Dean said. He just got ridiculed.

"Now that we're done messing with Dean, shall we sissy?" Desi looked over to me with a proud smile on her face.

"We shall." I smile and nodded. The two brothers shared a confused look as they looked from each other then to us. "Just watch boys" was all I said as we all turned our attention to Desi.

Without a second thought, all the lights in the bunker turned off and a second later, turned back on. Not a single broken bulb anywhere.

{{Gabe's POV}}

I'll be damned. The extra Shortstuff has it under control. I wonder what else she would be able to do. My thoughts began to wonder to the eldest Shortstuff.

"Psssh, manipulate me. As if." I shook my head as I thought of what Luci said earlier before he disappeared to do Dad know's what. "C'mon Sugar, what else can you do besides punch angels around?" I was still observing her. Actually I was observing the both of them. The two of them seemed to put the two Winchesters in a happier state almost. Dad knows that Dean definitely needs a bit of happiness, hell, Sam too!

"Oi, Dean-o, eyes off of her. I called dibs." Dean kept eyeing up Caroline, but I couldn't really blame him, she was rocking that dress and look, it seemed to suit her personality.

'Gabriel, come here. I request something of you.' Metatron's voice filled my head. Quickly I appeared into the holding cell of the bunker to where Metatron was still kept.

"What do you need Metadick?" Metatron gave me a pointed look. "Sorry it kinda stuck when I heard the two girls call you that." I shrugged.

"Yes, anyway, I need you and Lucifer to gain all of their trust. I'm sick and tired of being held prisoner here. Gain their trust and get them to set me free. I swear I won't try anything." Something was telling me it was complete and utter bullshit.

"Yeah, yeah sure whatever.'" I quickly disappeared.

{{Carol's POV}}

"Pretty cool huh? Not a single broken light."

"You got it under control over night?" Sam asked surprised as he looked at Desi.

"Mhm. That's what we were laughing about last night." Desi said with a proud smile on her face. I went over to her and hugged her.

"I'd test out my ability, whatever it is, if I could catch Gabe. It'd be fun to use him as a punching bag." I said with a slight smirk as I thought about with my arm resting around Desi's shoulders. "Anyway, what's on the agenda for today?" The more I thought about how things were going here, I wasn't sure if I wanted to return to our other universe.

~Desi's POV~

Pop! Another light bulb fell to the ground. "What in the hell Desi. I thought you had it under control" Dean looked at me annoyed. "I do" i said smiling "that one was for fun, I guess the first thing on our agenda is buying some new lights."