Don't mess with family

Name: Zandra Wayne
Weight: 115
Age: 23
Height: 5'7
Abilities: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu, boxing, Kyūdō, Dim Mak, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Gun Fu, and Silat

Zandra's pov

Today Tim and Damian decided to go with Dad to Wayne Enterprises. I decided to stay home and look over colleges. I never technically finished high school, but I could easily create a false havegh school diploma. I was looking for a college in my room when I got a call from Damian. I picked it up and before I could say anything I heard a harsh voice shout. "NO ONE CALL ANYONE OR YOU ALL DIE." A man shouted. I immediately muted my phone and carried it as I ran towards my room. I crawled under my bed and opened my secret room. I turned on the light underneath and pulled out a bag with what I wanted. I pulled the bag out and crawled out. I shut the door and rushed down the stairs. "Alfred I am going out," I shouted and rushed out before he could respond. I decided to take a black Lexus SUV. I threw my bag into the passenger seat and opened the garage door. I put the phone on speaker so I could hear them. "Don't you dare push an emergency button Wayne or less I will load your son up with bullets?" The man hissed as I drove. I drove as fast as I could to Wayne enterprise. I found a parking garage and parked on the second from the top floor. I grabbed the bag and ran up to the top floor. I made it to the edge of the building and jumped onto the next building which happened to be an apartment building. I ran across the roof and saw the large building right across from Dad's office where they were. I ran at full speed off the ledge and jumped the 15-foot jump. I grabbed the rail of the fire escape as I barely made it. I swung my legs up and flipped onto the landing. I begin running up the fire escape and soon I made it to the roof. I squatted as I walked towards the ledge where I could see the man. I opened my bag and pulled out a special case. I pulled out the case to reveal my Barrett M82. I pulled out the 10 round magazine and .50 BMG ammunition. I pulled out a burner phone and called Lucius's private number. "This Lucius Fox." He said into the phone. "Hey, Lucius this is Zandra. I need you to empty the floor above and below my Dad's office. We have a shooter holding my family hostage." I said as I loaded the ammunition. "Oh my, I suppose you need me to link a private com system to your father's office com system and distort your voice," Lucius stated. "You are so smart, Lucius," I commented as I placed the magazine on the magazine wall. "I will also call the police and have them ready." He added. I took the safety off and placed the private earpiece into my ear. "You are on Miss," Lucius said. I hung up and phone and leaned down on my rifle and looked through the scope. There was a man who was tattooed and had a massive Ak47 in his right hand. He wore a gold chain neck necklace and hand a tattoo on his left hand. I was able to hear what was said in the room due to Damian's phone call which I had in another earpiece. "You're going to want to drop your gun little man," I growled. "What the hell?!" The man shouted at my demonic voice. "Oh you not in hell yet, but you will be if you don't listen carefully," I remarked. "I don't care who the hell you are, I'm the one with a gun here." He shouted. "Yeah and I'm the one with a Barrett M82 pointed at your head. This rifle has enough firepower to blow your head clean off." I hissed. "Your bluffing." He remarked. "Your mama wouldn't even be able to identify you by the snake tattoo on your left arm," I added. His eyes widened as he realized I was telling the truth. "So if you want to live I would drop the gun and sit on your knees with your hand on your head," I commanded. He quickly dropped the gun and lowered onto his knees. I silence my com and turned to the burner phone. "Send the police up," I said. "Thank you, miss," Lucius said as I hung up. I watched as the police came in and took the shooter. I smiled and began packing up.

Time skip

I sat in the living room on the sofa looking at colleges again when Damian and Tim came into the room. "Zandra, did you hear what happened?" Tim asked. "No, what happened?" I asked looking at them. "There was a shooter today at WE and then a mysterious sniper got access to Bruce's com system and freaked the guy out," Tim stated. "Are you guys okay?" I asked concerned. "Yes, sister we are fine. Although it shows that I butt-dialed you during the shooting." Damian announced. "Hmm, I don't remember you calling me. I must have butt answered you or something." I shrugged off. "Hey losers, hey Zandra," Jason said as he entered the room. "Hey back from your little field trip?" I asked. "Yeah, we finished it earlier." Jason waved off. "Jason I must say thank you for saving the boys and me today," Dad said as he comes in. "I know we don't always see eye to eye, but thank you," Dad said. I smirked lightly knowing that everything was about to be revealed. "B what are you talking about? I was in Bludhaven all day today." Jason stated. "You mean you didn't stop that shooter at WE today?" Tim asked. "There was a shooter in WE?" Jason said wide-eyed. Everyone had shocked expressions on their faces. Damian turned to me shocked. "Wait Damian didn't you say that you butt dialed Zandra today?" Tim asked. Damian nodded his head and everyone turned to me. I set my laptop down and stood up. "Zandra, did you have anything to do with that sniper?" Dad asked. I walked up to him and reached into my pocket. I wrapped my hand around the cylinder object and pulled it out. "Let's just say that we can be glad he was cooperative," I said as I handed him the object. I walked out of the room leaving them in silence.

Third-person pov

The four Waynes stood in silence until Tim broke it. "What did she give you Bruce?" Tim asked. Bruce set the cylinder down onto the coffee table. "A .50 BMG bullet. The very bullet that goes to a Barrett M82," Bruce said.