Time Skip

14 years later

Dick's pov

"Greyson," Damian asked surprisingly concerned. I looked towards him quietly. "What is wrong with you. Did you and father get into an argument?" Damian asked bluntly. "No Damian." I sighed and stood up. I walked away and towards my room. I could hear Tim and Damian muttered to each other. I didn't care though. I walked out of the cave and upstairs. However, I paused at a door. There loomed a door that hadn't been opened in nine years. Forbidden of any entry to the rest of the family the room inside remained untouched. I walked up to the door and hesitantly opened it. To my surprise, the door opens without any problems. I stepped inside and took in the darkroom. The room had photos, trophies, weapons, and even more weapons on the walls. I smiled at a photo of me hugging a black haired girl. I looked over and saw a little golden feather necklace. My eyes began to water as I looked at the necklace. I grabbed its little chain and shrank to the floor.

Damian's pov

I knew something was wrong with Greyson. Alfred was taking the day off and father was working. I walked upstairs and into the hallway. As I walked down the hallway I saw that the forbidden door was open. No one was ever allowed in the room. I looked inside and saw weapons of every kind. I marveled at the many swords, bows, arrows, katanas, throwing knives, and other weaponry. The room looked like a bedroom as there were blue sheets on the bed and photos on the furniture. Then I heard the sound of crying. I stepped into the room and followed the sound. I peeked around the corner of the bed and saw Greyson weeping while he held onto something in his hand. I rushed towards him and knelt beside him. "Richard, what happened?" I asked panicked. He continued to weep, but I could tell he was trying to gather himself. "It's okay just breath." I whispered. He began to control his breathing as I looked around the room. I saw a photo of him with a mysterious black-haired blue-eyed girl. She was fair-skinned and her eyes seemed to be as blue as the Pacific ocean. I picked up the photo and stared at it. I could feel Richard's eyes stare at me as I studied the photo. "Who is she?" I asked. Dick breathed in and took the photo. He smiled sadly as he looked at it. "She helped create the batfamily." He answered. Excitement rose into my chest at his words. "She was the very first Batgirl and the very first member of the batfamily." Dick stated flatly. I stared at him. "Where is she now?" I questioned. A tear dropped from his face. "She is gone..." he answered with silent tears. I felt a twinge of sympathy at his sadness. "She meant a lot to you didn't she?" I asked. Dick lifted his head and looked at me. "Yes she thought me everything I know, she showed me kindness in my darkest hours...I....I loved her." He mumbled out and lowered his head. "I am sorry for your loss." I muttered. Dick looked up at me and nodded his head. "It's alright Damian. You look just like her." Greyson stated. My eyes widened at his words. "Uhhh Greyson, I have never met her." I proclaimed. I heard a sigh and looked behind me. "I should have told you a long time ago." My father said. "Told me what?" I asked. "Yeah told him what?" Drake pushed. Father sighed and sat down next to the bed. "Damian you are not my firstborn." My father announced. Drake sucked in a breath of shock. "Are you serious, can we met him?" Drake voiced. I heard Greyson shift on the floor. "No Timmy, she is dead." He mumbled. "Oh...." Drake mumbled. "How did she die?" Tim asked. Greyson looked at Father. Who nodded his head in a reply.  "Alright here is the story of how Zandra Wayne died." Greyson announced. "It was a normal night for patrol when Batgirl and I received a call from an apartment building which was on fire. It happened to be the apartment of our childhood best friend Barbra Gordon. We rushed to the scene where the building was ablaze and Zandra told me to make sure everyone who had gotten out where okay. I agreed and she ran into the burning building. She had gotten Barbra and the rest of the people out. All except Barbra's mother. She ran into the burning building when an explosion happened and blew the building to bites. That was the night that Zandra Wayne, the first Batgirl died." Richard said with tears again. Drake and I stared at Richard and Father with wonder. "Why have you never informed me that I had a sister?" I asked. Before father could Pennyworth answered for him. "Your father never mentioned her because she meant so much to him that it hurts to bring her up. She meant so much to her everyone in the manor." Pennyworth said sadly. Greyson nodded his head and lowered it. "So that is why we were never allowed in this room?" Drake asked. "Yes, in fact, I am surprised the old man let you in here now." Todd said as he appeared in the room. "I didn't Greyson was crying and left the door opened." I proclaimed. Greyson nodded his head and so did Jason. Then suddenly our communicators went off. Father clicked his and asked what in a growling fashion. "We have some new information on an Assassin you have been trying to track." Superman's voiced stated. "Who I have been trying to capture many assassins, Superman." Father hissed. "Ra Al Ghul's executioner the Viper." Superman said. I felt the wind get sucked out of me. "I will be right in" father said as he hung up the connection. "Father don't go after Viper. She is the world's most dangerous assassin. She has paralyzed Lady Sheva and anyone else who stands in my grandfather's path." I stated. Everyone stared at me. "You know about Viper?" Drake asked. "Yes of course I know her. I am the grandson of the demons himself." I snapped. "Of course." Drake grumbled. "Damian, what else do you know?" Father asked. "Viper became Ra's executioner over eight years ago. He chose her because she could temporarily or permanently paralyze someone with just her bare hands." I stated. "So she kills whoever Ra tells her too?" Greyson asked. "No she is his executioner, she executes any plans that my grandfather has, and as his bodyguard she protects him from the dangerous people he meets with." I stated. "What does she sound like when she speaks?" Drake asked. "She has never spoken in all her time within the League." I answered. "Eight years and she has never talked?" Jason asked shocked. "Yes, she isn't permitted to speak to anyone out of fear that she would leak any information." I answered. "We still need to capture Viper and lock her in prison." Father said determinedly. I nodded my head and we were off to the cave.