Heads Up!

Bad news: not an update.

Good news: it's coming, hang in there.

I'm deleting this eventually, but I just wanted to point out a few things before I go back to posting chapters. I AM ONCE AGAIN ASKING YOU TO BEAR WITH ME.

When I started writing this story, I was really young and stupid and there are aspects to TG that no longer hold the same appeal and I could very well not want them in here, it's been almost a decade and I've grown past so many things and looking back at my work, some parts give me the heebie jeebies. It's been no secret that I'll be doing major amounts of editing when I finally do finish this story. Some scenes may be taken out, some scenes added, some scenes I might even rewrite completely differently than what you would remember last reading.

In regards to the explicit scenes: Discomfort over them has been expressed a few times and, okay, I hear you. I know it can be weird, I myself would do them in a different manner these days. I don't want anyone reading this story to feel anything aside from pure, unbridled horror directed at the actual horror elements, not two people sleeping together. So, the NSFW stuff might as well go. They're not really vital to the story and if ever there are similar scenes crucial in driving the plot forward in future chapters, they can merely be alluded to or worded within reasonable limits. As for likewise content in previous chapters, I'll be removing those.

So, I guess this is it, for now. I love you and appreciate you so much, you guys, you've been so patient, I don't deserve it. See you in a couple days with a new chapter! x