Chapter Three

Friday Morning of That Week

"So are you going to Chelsea's party tonight?" Sammy asks and I glare at him.

"Why are you talking to me?" I ask banging my head on the desk. He laughs.

"Answer the question." He frowns and I roll my eyes.

"I actually am, I'm going with Nate." I smirk and his smile drops. "So I guess I'll see you there."

"And suddenly I'm not interested in going." He says looking at the teacher as she passes out the test results.

"I'm just kidding, Sammy. But it entertains me seeing you so jealous." I smirk and he shakes his head.

"So you're not going? Or youre going just not with Nate? And psssshhhh. Me? Jealous? Of you and Nate? As if." He scoffs and I smirk nudging his side.

"I'm going with Emily." I state and he nods. Its fun messing with him. "Have you seen Nates tattoos? And Gilinskys jaw line. Fuckkkk."

"Let's not talk about my friends and your obsession with them." He says gritting his teeth a little as he receives our tests. Handing myself mine. I got a seventy percent.

Wow.

That's shocking.

The bell rings and I stand up, Sammy walking really slow in front of me. "Do you want to piss me off?" I groan pushing passed him. His friends already making their way over to the class to get Sammy for their free period.

"Pissing you off is my job," he smiles and I smirk.

"I can get you just as pissed." I say and he raises his eyebrows. "Oh just watch Sammy."

I walk towards the boys and walk straight over to Nate. "Hey Nate, you're going to the party tonight right?" I ask him and he looks down at me.

"Yeah, why?" He smiles.

"Well, I don't want to be a loner and I kind of wanted to go with you." I smile, batting my eyelashes and he bites his lip.

"What time should I pick you up?" He coughs and I smirk placing my hand on his chest.

"Nine." I say and lean up kissing his cheek before turning around and walking away, Sammy standing in my way, pissed off. I hip bump him as I pass. "Beat that little boy."

"Let's make a bet." He says grabbing my wrist and I pull my arm away and look at him.

"Oh god." I say and he smirks.

"If I can make you fall for me within the next month and a half, you have to be my date to prom, and if you don't fall for me, I'll leave you alone forever." He says holding his hand out.

"This is like making a deal with the devil, but okay.. Deal. But if you think it only takes a month and a half to make me fall for someone, you're mistaken." I say shaking his hand and pushing him away so I can get to class.

"What was that all about?" Emily asks as I walk with her to class.

"Sammy is just being annoying the usual." I laugh running a hand through my hair.

"He has a thing for you," she states and I roll my eyes.

"He just wants to get in my pants and I won't let him so he's pissed." I shrug as we walk in the door as the bell rings.

Tonight should be fun.