Chapter Fourteen

I sit on the couch in Sammy's living room watching as him and his mom go over the paperwork with the guy.

"You sure you want to go through with this Sam?" His mom asks before officially signing the paperwork, he glances at me and I give him a reassuring smile before he nods to his mom. Her hand leaning against the paper as the fine ink glides her signature over the paper.

Sammy signs a few papers and documents and that's it. He has officially sold his weekends away. But he'll be making people happy so that's the good thing about this.

About twenty minutes he was finished and insisted I come with him to his room, sighing I hold onto his arm as we walk up the stairs and into his room. "You can sit on my bed," he says noticing me looking at it.

"I don't Andrea's std." I shudder leaning on his dresser and he laughs.

"She doesn't have std, otherwise I would have it. And I washed my sheets." He explains and I shake my head.

"I'm buying you knew sheets," I insist sitting down on his desk chair and looking at his Macbook, such a nice laptop.

"I'll just go to Wall-Mart later and get some if it bothers you that much," he says checking his phone before tossing it on the bed, being nosy I pick it up and turn the screen on. A text from Andrea being displayed on the screen.

Sammy, you're coming over tonight, right? We never finished what we started yesterday (; Love you :*

Gag!!

"Just ignore her." He says and I glare at his phone. "She just wants me back and I don't want her, I want you Mel. Don't think I will go over to her house because tonight I plan on taking you out instead." He smiles and I sigh.

"What's your password to your phone?" I ask him and he gives me the four digit pass code. "That's the date I met you guys." I smile and he nods confirming it.

He walks into his closet and comes out with a two different bags, a huge Costco almost size tan bear and sunflowers.. My favorite.

I grin, "it was a little awkward going to Victoria's Secret, but I made it through." He smiles handing me the first bag, and I look inside, there's another bag inside from Bath and Body Works and then some clothes from Victorias Secret and perfumes.

"Are you trying to say I stink?" I tease smelling the perfumes from B&BW and Victorias Secret. He has great taste in perfume. There's a gray and PINK Half-Zip sweater that I adore already, some short PINK black beach shorts that have white palm trees on them, then a strappy PINK tank that is white and pink tie dye, he has good taste. "You know me pretty well."

"Here," he laughs handing me a big Hollister bag and I frown, "it was nothing I swear. I have to much money haha."

"Sammy, that doesn't mean anything. All of this adds up." I sigh and he smiles.

"Well I now have a job and will be getting paid, so it'll make up for it."

I just sigh before opening the bag and pulling out the first few things, some gray Cutoff Snit Shorts, my favorite, Bryden light wash skinny jeans, gray joggers that match my shorts, a classic logo boyfriend sweatshirt, a chanbray western denim button up shirt, strappy high waist swim bottoms and a lattice back bandeau black and white swim top.

"This makes me want to go to the beach soon." I grin and he nods.

"Maybe when I go to a California event you can come with me and we'll go to the beaches out there." He smiles as I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Maybe," I smile and peck his lips. He smiles down at me and kisses me again. I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he is.

"What's so funny?" He asks softly resting his forehead on mine.