Chapter Twenty-Six

My head was spinning still when we got back to the house. Sammy wouldnt let me go at all. And that was stressing me out even more.

"Are you okay?" He asks once I'm sitting on my bed. "You look pale."

"I'm fine. I need to shower." I cough moving his arms away from me. "I'll be fine. You don't need to stay."

He stares at me before kissing my forehead and leaving. I walk into the bathroom with my towel and turn the water on. After I got in I hear the door open and I move the curtains to see Nate.

"God I'm so happy that you're okay." He mumbles grabbing my face and kissing my forehead. I raise my eyebrows and hold the curtain closer to my body.

"So you're getting back with Sam?" He says turning around so I couldn't see his face. I move back into the shower completely and stand under the water.

"I don't know. Why?" I mumble as I rub shampoo into my hair.

"I dont think he deserves you. You deserve someone who with move mountains for you not only come around when its convienent for him. He won't treat you how you deserve to be treated." He rambles and I sigh.

"I lo-"

"Don't say it. I don't want to hear it. I already know and I wish you didn't." He snaps.

"Well I can't help it. I never planned on falling for him Nate. It just happened. I'm sorry that that upsets you."

"I fell in love with you the moment I saw you." He whispers. I don't think he wanted me to hear that considering how low his voice was. "I wish you would just end things with him. Completely."

"Can we talk about this after I shower?" I snap. This was starting to annoy me. A lot. I don't think that was his intentions but I was becoming annoyed.

"Yeah. Sure. I'll be in your room." He mumbles. I hear the bathroom door close and my body relaxes. I didn't even realize how tense I was.

After my shower, I walked into the room and he was just sitting on the bed staring at me. I felt uncomfortable considering I was only wearing a towel.

"Can you get out so I can get dressed?" I mumble not looking at him.

"I've seen you naked before what's the difference now?" He asks looking down at his phone.

"Well when your best friend admits he's in love with you, it kind of changes things." I say rolling my eyes. "But whatever."

I pull out some underwear and a bra and drop my towel facing away from him as I slip them on. I put my wet tangled hair up into a bun and dry my back off before pulling on a white tank top and some pajama shorts.

"Can we talk now please?" He asks when I let my hair down to brush it.

"What is there even to talk about?" I ask staring him directly in the eyes.

"Why would you give Sammy a second chance?" He asks and I can hear the irritation in his voice. I roll my eyes.

"Why are you so obsessed with Sam and I? I don't want him as of right now. So drop it."

He gets up and walks towards me. "So I can do this?" He asks but before I could process his words his lips were on mine. I kissed back until I realized who was kissing me and I pushed him away.

Couldn't even lie he was a great kisser but I didn't see him like that.

"No. Don't do that." I mutter before walking into the bathroom to put on at least my eye makeup so I didn't look dead.

"But Sam can just kiss you whenever he wants? How is that fair. I've never treated you badly."

"Stop with the Sam shit. I don't want to hear it. I love him and I probably will never stop loving him whether I tried to be with someone else or not. Its my decision not yours no fucking drop it. I don't see you in the way you want me to see you." I was so frustrated that I started to cry. I hate when I get so mad that I do that because then people think I'm weak.

He realizes that I'm crying and he automatically tries to hug me. But I push him away. "Go smoke some weed and leave me alone for now." I say before leaving him in the room.

"There she is!" Cameron beams ice I come into the kitchen. He gives me a big hug and then holds me arms length away from him as he looks me over. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." I smile. He shakes his head and pulls me into his arms again.

Today has been such a long day and all I want to do is sleep. "Were gonna watch movies and eat junk food, you want to join?" Matt asks me happily and I couldn't tell him no.

I let them finish what they're doig and I grab a blanket and l lay on the couch in a ball. Sam comes over with wet hair and basketball shorts on. I'm assuming he just got out of the shower as well. He moves the blanket and crawls underneath, pulling my body into his. My head resting on his chest. I felt so comfortable.

"I heard you and Nate talking." He murmurs into my wet hair.

I sigh and close my eyes. "I don't want to talk about it Sam. I have had the longest day."

He rubs my back soothingly and kisses my head repeatedly. "I'll prove everyone wrong. Now go to sleep, baby. I've got you now. No one will ever hurt you again." But before he let me fall asleep he kissed me. Full on and it felt amazing.