Chapter 11

Ameerah's pov:

Surprisingly it has been three weeks since I met Bilqees and two weeks since I found my boyfriend.

On Tuesday when me and Andrew were looking for why Bilqees could touch me and why we both could see her but sadly we found nothing. No clues nothing.

It was already the next week. I decided to look for more clues after school and guess what.

I FLIPPEN FOUND A PICTURE OF BILQEES WITH MY MOM!!!!!

I know crazy things. I went to my mother and asked her if she knew the person. And she said that it was one of my granny's friends daughter, she also said that she never liked that girl at all.

Once I heard this part I quickly ran outside. "I'll be back just now mom"i yell for her to know.

"OK but be back soon." she yells back.

I make my way to Andrew's house and knock on the door without stopping.

Andrew's mom opens the door. With short breathes I start to speak. "hello... Miss... Hamilton... I... wanted... to... talk... to... Andrew"

"Oh, dear sure, uh his upstairs in his room" she points.

"Thank you" I walk inside and head upstairs. I knock on Andrew's door.

"Come in"i heard him. I opened the door quickly."Andrew I found a clue"

"Wait you did?" he asks and I show him the picture. "I can't see it from that far Ameerah"he was sitting on his bed with his guitar.

I walked to him and sat beside him." Here" I hand him the picture.

He gasps surprisingly. "Ok, how did your mother and her get a picture together?"he asks.

"My grandmother is friends with Bilqeeses mother so my mother and her became friends"

"Anything else you know about your mother's friendship with Bilqees?" we share a look and I nod my head no.

He sighs. "we have to ask your mother about her" I nod my head in response.

Before we both could exit his room something pops up in my head. "Wait!"

Andrew turns around with his hand on the door knob."what?"

"How can you see her too, I mean like maybe your mother was friends with her too"

His face glows up. "Brilliant idea Ameerah we'll ask my mother"
I nod my head at him with my little red cheeks getting more red.

We head downstairs and walked into the living room. I saw Andrew's mother and and started to walk up to her. "um..uh Miss Hamilton do you know this girl" I point to the Bilqees in the picture.

She takes the picture from me. "I know her but I can't remember her name, she was one of your mother most closest friends-"

"But did you talk to her or anything" I cut her off.

"Well I did talk to her sometimes... but your mother and her had a fight in their ninth grade for a boy..." my eyes widen to what I heard. "... The boy was handsome and all but none of them got him"

"Uh.... Mom anything about you and her. Was she one of your best friends" Andrew tries to tell her what we want to know.

"Oh... She was one of my best friends until that fight with Ameerah's mother and her,those to never stopped talking about that boy, I do see her sometimes in my dreams I just don't know why"

Me and Andrew share a look and then I look back at his mother. "Can I have the picture please" I ask with my hand out.

She gives it to me and i walk over to Andrew. "We need to go to Bilqees now" I whisper.

He nods his head. "Mom we'll be back soon"

"OK darlings" she replies.

"Miss Hamilton please tell my mom I'll be back soon" She nods her headin response.

We left the house and I saw a black car, there was never a second car at their place. "Is that your car?" I ask Andrew.

"Yip, sure is"

"Wait you can drive?!" I was surprised.

"yeah just got my new car my mom bought it for me since... " he let's put a sigh "my father's death"

"Oh... right that happened"

There was a few seconds that we stayed quiet. Andrew broke the silence. "Ok, the only way we gonna get to Bilqees as fast as possible is by me driving so come on" I nod my head and we get into the car I sit in the passenger seat and obviously he sits in the driver's seat.

<Time skip>

Andrew's pov :

Me and Ameerah kept quiet the whole ride, I know i kept quiet because of my father and his..... Death I don't know why she kept quiet probably the same thing. My father died when I was 12 it was a hard time for me. My mother bought me the car because she said when my father got married to her they were in a black car she bought one just for me so that she can remember him.

We got out of the car and I was a little angry at Bilqees I don't actually know why but my blood was boiling.

"Hey Bitchqees where the hell are you!" I shout and get a glare from Ameerah.

"Andrew what the hell! " Ameerah scolds me.

"I told I don't like her, she's fucking creepy!" I shout back.

Then the queen herself appears. Oh Queen Bilqees what should I do for you. Do I need to kill Ameerah for you. fucking ghost I don't give a damn.

Ameerah's pov :

"What do you want Assdrew?!" Bilqees replies. "Pfft" I hide my laugh.

I get a glare from Andrew. "Sorry" I mouth the word.

He turns and looks at Bilqees. "How the Hell did you take picture with Ameerah's mother"

"Durr, I was alive back then" that is true though.

"Yeah, but besides that you were alive and were friends with my mother until a boy that both of yall liked and yall fought for him and both of yall didn't get him" I tell her.

"First of all that boy was freaking cute..... Wait how'd you know about that"

"Our mothers told us about that" Andrew speaks.

"Oh, I didn't know an ass could talk" she replies.

"OK enough you two-" I get cut off by someone else's voice.

"Well,look who we have hear" the boy replies.

Could it be, it's him it's actually him no way he escaped.

"Noah?" I ask

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I was bored so I made Andrew and Bilqees fight for no reason lol. But who is that guy that come from behind them?

Who is he? Find out in the next chapter.

✨✨✨✨✨