Chapter 6

Ameerah's pov:

After I kissed Andrew I looked around if anyone saw us he did the same. Then he looks at me and chuckles.

"Wow, fancy Johnson didn't know you had those moves". He grins and looks at me in the eyes.

"Oh, so is this like you first kiss" I say sarcastically.He gasps at me. And I just let out a short laugh.

"You wish it was my first kiss"he chuckles.

I look over to see Rameen looking at us. I tell Andrew that she's looking at us and he turns his head and looks at Rameen, she looks down at her food as if she wasn't looking at us.

"Why don't we go up to her and prank her" I gave him a mischievous grin and he nods his head with a grin on his face.

"OK so what we gonna do?" he lifts an eyebrow.

"Easy, we tell her we dating"i still have that grin on my face.

"Oh, ok"he looks back at her.

We both make our way to the table and Rameen looks up at us."So I think I'm the only one that saw yall kiss" she takes a sip out of her drink.

"Oh, Rameen we need to tell you something" Andrew tell her.

After she takes her sip she speaks" Yeah, what is it? "she takes another sip.

I look ant Andrew and look back at Rameen,I sigh and start to speak." Me and Andrew are dating" she looks like she wanted to choke one her drink but she quickly swallowed the sip she had in her mouth and started coughing I went to her side of the table and started to rub her back.

Once she stopped coughing she looked at me then Andrew and then back to me. " you two dating? Since when?" she asks in a shaky and confused voice.

Andrew looks at me then her. "we started dating like a week ago"

Rameen widens her eyes. "a week ago,for one week yall been dating"

Andrew sat down at the other side of the table I sat down with him. Rameen was still in shock. Me and Andrew look at each other and burst out laughing.

"what so funny?" Rameen had a confused face on.

Andrew pointed to me as he couldn't stop laughing. Rameen looks at me "it was a prank we not dating" I laugh even more.

"not, funny guys" Rameen crosses her arms over chest leaning back.

"I need to hang out with yall more this is too funny" Andrew says in the last breath of his laughter. I stop too.Bell rings and we go back to normal.

I met up with Andrew at the pickers and told him I'm gonna walk home alone today and he agreed.

Andrew's pov:

I wonder why Ameerah said she wanted to walk home. I'll have to see where she is going. Even though I might have feelings for her. I want her to be safe. I think I'm gonna go follow her.i am her neighbor after all.

~Time skip~
Ameerah's pov:

Finally the last bell rang. I couldn't handle last period with our Geography teacher he takes forever to explain one thing. I was about to sleep but the bell rang. Thank God!

I took my bag and made my way to the forest where I meet bilqees all the time.

I don't know why but I felt like I was in a good mood even though I was haf sleeping during the last period. But I didn't want to discuss about how can bilqees touch me and also got through me.

I was now by the forest I look around to see if any one saw me. But I saw no one.

I enter the forest and just before I could scream for Bilqees she already appeared in front of me.

I jump in fear and she starts to laugh.
"you stupid ghost stop scaring me"
I say as I slowly breath I could here some twigs getting crushed. "do you think someone's here?" I ask her.

"No, must be one of the animals around here"she shrugged it off.

I thought she was right because there are many animals in this forest.i look around just incase but there was no one so I look back at Bilqees.

Today she looked different she had a flower crown on her head. "hey, Bilqees what are you wearing on your head" she puts her hands on her head and she widens her eyes.

"Oh this it.. It's a little gift from someone I know"she says shyly.

"Like it's not a boy ghost you like" I tell her sarcastically.

"Oh shut up"she roles her eyes.

"Seems like me and you are gonna be good friends" she looks at me then looks at the flower crown and starts fidgeting with it.

"Is it true that I can only see you?"I ask her her while I fidget with my fingers.

"Yeah, possibly I haven't met any other human in two years so I guess so" she looks at me.

"So you can tell me that I might be the only person that can see you but not tell me why you can touch me" I felt my blood boil a little.

"Hey, you need to find out about that I can't just tell you everything about being a ghost"she just looks at me then goes back to fidgeting with her flower crown.

"OK I'll see you tomorrow bye" I wave her goodbye and she waves back.

I really wonder if there is such a thing called ghost romance. I giggle to my thought while exiting.

I hear a crunch again but I just shrug it off. And leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done. Hope yall like this chapter. Please vote and comment if you have any ideas.

✨✨✨✨