Chapter 7

Andrew's pov:

I was hiding behind a tree, I think Ameerah didn't see me. Hopefully she didn't. But who was that person floating in the air,why was she talking to Ameerah?

I went back to the flouting girl but she wasn't there. "hey! Who are you, I saw you talking to my girl!"i scream for her to come out.

She appears in front of me." yes? " she had a really creepy voice." why where you talking to Ameerah and what did she mean by you touching her? "I was a little angry at the girl.

" before we get to that let me introduce myself, I'm Bilqees and is a friend of Ameerah and you are? "

"I'm Ameerah's neighbor and boyfriend!" boyfriend? Why did I say that? "I'm Andrew!" I said with anger.

"Boyfriend?" she tilts her head at me. "she hasn't mentioned you or anyone else"

"She hasn't?"I felt my anger going away. "she hasn't mentioned our kiss either?" I ask her.

She nods her head no."I got to go somewhere now" I point to the exit and leave.

***
°Next day°
Ameerah's pov:

I was bored last night so I did all my homework on a Friday night! Really I feel I'm the only one who does that.

But today as usual I got up and had breakfast got changed into my shorts and a baggy top.

"Ameerah darling I'm going to run some errands you Comeing!" she yells from down stairs.

"No mom!"I yell for her to hear me.
"OK!" she yells back.

I could hear the car leaving. I look out my window to see Andrew shirtless.
My eyes widen and I look away immediately.

I look at my phone to get a text.
'meet me at my pool' it said and I look to see the name Andrew. I face palmed my face but not very hardly I reply, 'what do you want now'

I see three dots and his reply, 'just come we need to talk and bring a swim suit 😏' and of course he had to use that emoji.

I reply back to him with, 'dork😑'
And her replys back, 'cutie 😚😍'
Ugh! I had to reply to him other wise he would trouble me the whole day.
'fine I'm coming but I'm not going to swim' again the three dots appear.
'ok😔'

I make my way down stairs with my mother gone and my father at work I got to Andrew's place and knock on the door.

I expected Andrew's mother to open the door but he opened the door. "where's your mother?"

"she went out with her friends" he replys.

"Home alone, call me over to swim and now who knows what's gonna happen" I try to trouble him. But all he does is laugh.

He showed me to the back I knew he had a pool and all but I haven't been in his house before. It's was well decorated.

He opened a glass door that was at the back of the house and I saw the pool. "so you brought your swim suit?"he asked me while looking down at me.

"no I didn't I told you I'm not swimming" I sarcastically smile at him.

"So then what are you gonna do?" he was very confused.

"I will just dip my feet int the water"i told him and he just sighs.

"OK" he takes of his t shirt at jumps in the pool. I blushed.

"I'm gonna put my phone on the table and I'll come back"i point inside of the house and I go put my phone on the table incase he throws me into the pool.

I sat down next to the ladder in the pool. Andrew's head pops out if the water and he sits next to me. "I need to tell you something that's why I asked you to come."he looks at his feet on the water.

"Yeah what is it? And if it is about you asking me out I'm not interested" I point to him.

"No it's not that, but please say you won't get angry"he looks at me.

"Ya, ok" OK now this sounds serious.

He sighs. "I saw you go into the forest yesterday and I saw a girl floating in the air.

"Wait! You saw me go into the forest and saw Bilqees!" I wasn't angry but I was surprised, my eyes were wide.

"Woah chill, and it that's the girl's name then... ok?" he was confused at the end of his sentence.

"Listen here don't tell anyone about her, and speaking about her did you tell anyone" I poked his shoulder.

"N.. No I haven't he forrows at me.

"Good, but how did you see her o thaught I was the only one who can see her, well now I can talk to someone about seeing a ghost"

"Wait! She a ghost!"I smack his arm when he shouts out the ghost out loudly.

"Shh! No one knows about her." I scold at him softly.

"OK, but there's still one thing I need to tell you" he looks like I'm gonna kill him.

"Go on". I lift an eyebrow.

"I spoke to her and told her we are a couple"he scrunches his face. He did what!

"You f**king idiot" I was really mad at him.

"Language Ameerah"he tries to make a joke but I didn't laugh I just gave him an angry glare.

"sorry Ameerah it just came out of my mouth when I was talking to her."
I roll my eyes and look away from him.

"I'm really sorry Ameerah"i look back at him and makes a puppy dog face.

"if your so sorry then get yourself dry and we can got to the forest and tell bilqees that you are not my boyfriend." I gave him an angry glare.

"No, I can't now when my mom comes back she will kill me for going out"

"OK, fine on Monday we go and tell Bilqees that we not a 'thing'. " I do that thing with my finger by the word thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for all read and votes I really appreciate it thank you ✨✨✨✨