Chapter 15

Ameerah pov:

It was week after what happened that night at the forest. I was still worried about Rameen. Is she safe? I couldn't consentrate in class. I was only thinking about the other night of what happened to Rameen-

I get thrown by a piece of chalk from my teacher. "MISS JOHNSON PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!"

I open my mouth but didn't say anything. The door burst open and Rameen was standing there!

Her hair was messed up. And she was wearing sweats. She was wearing her glasses even! She never wears them!

"So sorry sir I came late" she said and took a seat next to me.

"What do you mean your sorry! This is un-exceptable! You haven't been at school for a week and then you show up!" The teacher spat at her.

"I'm really sorry sir, I really am" she pleaded. "well we shall continue then... Oh and Miss William you have to stay for detention no excuses!"

~Time skip~

"What the heck happend to you?" I asked her at the lockers. She didn't answer me at all.

"Hello? Rameen you there?" I wave my hand in front of her face. She doesn't answer me again.

Andrew shows up. "what's up with her?" he asked from behind me. "I have no idea?" I reply.

Rameen was looking at the floor and started to murmur words. "what was that?" I ask her.

She tries to talk louder but the words that came out of her mouth were gibberish. "speak up" said Andrew.

"I CAN'T BE WITH YALL ANY MORE!... BYE!" she pulled the necklaces she gave us and ran. Was she crying? Why is she acting so weird?

"Do you think she's crying?" I asked Andrew. "Yeah I think she is" he answered me.

(play the song now)

Rameen pov:

I was running away from Ameerah and Andrew. I didn't want to tell them what happened to me.

~Flashback a week ago~

I didn't go home that night and I was very scared. I wanted to run away so badly.

Itw as like one in the morning and was still running. I didn't even thing Josh would be like that why would he want to kill me first then he wants to be with me?

I sighed and stood under one of the street lights. What was I thinking this is not a dream! I need to get home.

When I started walking someone pulled my hand and took me into passage between two houses. The person pushed my body on a wall and covered my mouth with their hand.

I could feel heat on my neck the person put their lips near my ears. "I won't kill you, if you joins us" it was a male voice I recognized the voice it was Amaans voice.

"so what will it be?" he says in a husky low tone. He moves his hand away from my mouth so I could talk.

"I.. I.. Will join yall" I sigh. "good girl" he says and walks away.

{the next day}
~Still the flashback~

I was scared that I've joined a killing crew or team or whatever they call it. It was the morning and I was in my bed at my house. I was still scared of going to school I really didn't want to go. After what happened.

Someone knocks on my door."Yes?" I ask. "Uh, dear there's someone here for you and I hope you ready to go to school" I got a guest? This early?

"Just, gimme' a second" I go and take a robe and wrap myself in it. "alright you can come in" I put on my glasses so I could see properly.

The door opens and the person who opened the door was Emily. What the Fuck is she doing here?!

"Er, thanks for letting me in" said Emily. I go close the door once my mom was gone. "what are you doing here?!" i whisper shout her so my mom doesn't hear her.

"I was sent by Amaan, duh" she said in an obvious way. "he said you joined so we need you to ditch school for a week-"

"Wait what?!" I cut her."why do I have to ditch school? For a week!" I whisper shout again.

"If you'd let me finish then you will understand" I nod my head at her. "you have your first mission" sh takes out her phone and shows a picture of a blonde boy to me.

"This is who you have to kill" she says pointing to the picture. She turns her phone and shows a school to me. "This is his school, you will need to sneak in and kill him when his alone, got it?" she asks. I nod at her.

"What's his name you forgot to tell me?"

"Right! His name is Youseff, don't forgot it" she points at me."Now get dressed we need to tell your mum that we're going to school together"

{end of flashback}

{If your wondering Rameen did kill Youseff}

~Present day~
Ameerah pov:

I went to the forest with Andrew and we were still wondering why she ran away from us and at lunch time she was only sitting with Josh is he troubling her or what?

"Ah, there yall are I've been waiting for you two to show up, there's a new ghost in town" bilqees sounded excited.

"Wait who died?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah who?" I ask.

"His name is Youseff he just died last week and came to the forest this week!" I've never seen her this happy before.

"OK but we won't be able to see him" i was confused.

"Really you can't see me?" a ghost came through one of the trees. I took a step back. I looked at Andrew and he looked very happy to see the 'new' ghost.

"Finally a boy ghost, I was getting tired of coming here and only seeing a female ghost" he sighed.

Bilqees giggled. "You have got to be kidding me?" I mumbled.

_______________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry I hadn't updated in a long time I was really busy. Sorry✨

Oh and ARIsvirus are you happy you got a new ghost in the story 😂. And RameenWahab what u think of being part of the baddies😜.

OK byeee see yall on the next update🤗.

"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain" - Arthur Weasley 🧡