Chapter 4

Ameerah's pov:

I was at school with Rameen during lunch time. Rameen kept on looking at Josh. "Are you seriously falling for him like how every other girl is?"
Rameen turns her head to me in confusion. "m.. Me falling for him no way, like I would fall for his cute looks and he has the most beautiful eyes and his taffy hair" she dreams off again.

"hey! I thaught you said u don't like him!"

"ya well maybe I do" Rameen says shyly.

*Bell rings*

~Time skip~

Rameen's pov:
I told Ameerah bye after lunch because we had different periods after break I had science and she had arts.

I'm so happy that I have science today eeeee! It's the only period I have with Josh. I wonder if he will sit next to me this time.

I take my books from my locker and start heading to class. I was a few minutes late. I enter the class and Miss Stacy was surprised that I was late to her class because I was never late for her class."Ah,Miss William finally joined us since your late and most of the seats are taken you should next to Mr Richard"

I turn my head slowly to see that I have to sit next to him, the one and only Josh Richard. I felt like fainting for second but I had to go sit next to him.

I feel a little blush on my face as I walk by him and sit next to him.

"hey, who knew you would sit next to me" he whispers.

"ya who knew" I answered

"Now class open to page 124, as you can see that we are going to do this experiment with the person who is sitting next to you, you will be partnered up in groups of two..."
As miss Stacy explained and I followed to what she said.

But I couldn't find my safety glasses, I was looking under the table but I couldn't find anything until I heard.." looking for this Rameen? "Josh says with the glasses in his hand." Did you hide them from me?"I ask as it was a joke.

"Maybe"he chuckled afterwards.

<Time skip>

Ameerah's pov:

Finally the last bell rang for the day I could finally go home but I was curious how did I touch Bilqees is she some how linked to my family or what?

So left the bus and went walking to the forest where I met Bilqees. She wasn't there so I was waiting for her to come. "hello! Bilqees you ghost where are you!"

She pops out of now where. "yes you called?" she asks in her creepy voice.

"Don't scare me I'm on your side!... But I have a question"

"Yeah ask me that question"ughh again that creepy voice.

"How did you touch me yesterday like when we made the promise?"

"Hmmm... I would tell you but you'll have to find it out yourself this time she said it without her creepy voice.

"I'm not the ghost you are!Human's can't touch ghost's! How did I touch you?!" I felt my blood boiling.

"You'll find out when I want to tell you how I can touch people"Ane then in her creepy voice and starts laughing.

"Ugh!you are such an annoying ghost"
I get angry and start walking to the exit.

"Leaving so soon?"her creepy voice questions me

"Yeah because you won't answer me!"
I'm still angry at her.

"Oh alright then you can leave" seems she was angry but she didn't want to shout it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally this chapter felt like a really long one. But why wouldn't the ghost tell Ameerah why she can touch people.

OK thanks for the votes and reads I really appreciate it ✨✨✨