Chapter 8

Ameerah's pov:

It was Monday and last night I told Andrew that we are going to Bilqees before school. It's he was fine with it so we went to her.

"Ah, I see came to the forest to see me you two love birds" she says with a huge grin on her face.

"Uh, about that we not a couple" Andrew says while scratching his nape.

"Ya, actually we not a thing "I point at the both of us.

"I don't believe yall two, you need to show me proof" she crosses her arms around her chest.

"Ummm, ok" I could tell he was confused.

We started thinking on how to show her proof that we are not dating. Until an idea came to me. "oh, why can't you just come to school with us since we the only people so far that can see you and we will show you that we are not together"

"That a great idea"Andrew snaps his fingers.

" OK I'll come with yall then" she huffs softly and floats with us on our way to school.

We stay silent the whole way to school so Bilqees won't trouble us.

Andrew looked like he wanted to tell me something but he didn't say anything.

I was at my lockers now and bilqees was floating beside me. "Wow, fashion has changed a lot since when I was alive"she looked at the girls." Hey, Ameerah why don't you wear like those, she pointed to the girl with the off shoulder top.

I nod my head no. "I don't actually know, I don't have this kind of tops in closet".

"Why?"I looked back at her and then realized people were looking at me confused talking to myself.

"I'll answer you just now people are looking at us" I look at them and she looks at them and nods her head.

"Who you talking to me?" Rameen said from the side of me.

"Oh no, its just the voices in my head, you know "I just smiled at her.

"OK, I'm heading to class now" she pointed her way and went there.

"OK now to class" I look at Bilqees and we had our way to class.

×Time Skip×

It's was lunch time and Andrew saw me and and Bilqees, he came to us. "OK so now how do we show you we not a couple?" he looks at Bilqees.

"Don't sit with me and Ameerah"she said. I was confused to her saying.

"Sit what do u mean sit you only float" I whisper to her and she  smiles thinking there's something between me and him.

Andrew looked at me and I looked at him then I look at Bilqees. "OK go sit with your friends and I will sit with Rameen" I point out where to go.

He nods his head at me and goes by his friends. Rameen scream my name from part iwas heading."Ameerah! I got stuff to tell you" I was surprised and confused.

"OK so what is this stuff you need to tell me?"I raise my eyebrow.

"There will be a new harry potter movie!" my eyes widen to this.

"There is?!"I was confused and surprised.

"No, there isn't" I am gonna kill you Rameen.

"Ugh"she starts to laugh at me.

She stops laughing and looks behind me. I forrow my eyebrows and turn my head to where she was looking,its Josh again, can't she just get over him like she dreams about him all the time.

"Rameen snap out if it" I click my fingers at her.

She shacks her head."where's Andrew, I thaught he said his gonna sit with us today"

"yeah, he changed his mind"i look to my side seeing Bilqees covering her mouth with her hands, she wants to laugh?

"Ameerah, Ameerah" she snaps her fingers at me. I look at her confused because she has a grin on her face.

"What? And why are you smiling?"I forrow my eyebrows.

She doesn't say anything but just pouts to where Bilqees was, I look in that direction Bilqees moves to the side and I see Andrew looking at me and I'm looking at him. I quickly turn my head around and felt a little blush.

Rameen chuckles. "so my friend Ameerah caught feelings I see" she says in a soft voice and I could feel my cheeks getting more red.

"Oh, she's blushing "Rameen pouts at me.

" I can't believe t... That I... I like him."I stutter.

Rameen still has that grin on her face and gets up the table, I didn't see where she went because I was staring outside the window in shock.

I heard a male voice from behind me." wait so all this time you told me you don't want to be with me was a lie?" it was a whisper in my ear and I felt a little of my hair move behind my ear.

I turn around to see Andrew, looking at me with a smile. I chuckle and stand up and hug him. He Hughes me back and gave a kiss on my forhead.

I look up to him and point to my lips. His smile got bigger and we kissed. I could her bilqees giggling.

He breaks the kiss. "Ameerah now will you be my girlfriend?"I nod my head and he gives me a grin.As we were about to kiss again the bell rang.

"OK, I will see you when we go home bae"  he grins and start to walk out of the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done. So Bilqees was right about Ameerah and Andrew.One of the first ships to set sail. And thank you all for 100 reads thank you all.✨✨✨✨💛