Chapter 2: When The Music Starts...

Megan and I handed the guy our tickets and proceeded into the building. We were amazed at how many people had showed up, but were at a convention after all. Megan immediately took out her camera and started snapping pictures of the cosplayers. She even got a couple of their numbers. I rolled my eyes, she was such a heartbreaker.

We started wandering around, mostly just buying T-shirts and talking to people. If there's one thing I've learned about being at this convention it's that the fans are super chill.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, "Megan, Jensen, Jared, and Misha's panel is about to start!".

We both looked at each other and immediatly started running.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We barely made it.

We were out of breath, and not to mention really sweaty.

Gross!

We handed the guy our tickets, found a couple of seats inside, and waited patiently for the actors to show up.

All of a sudden, a voice sounded through the speakers, making me and Megan jump at the same time.

" Ladies and Gentlemen, we present to you the stars of Supernatural, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and Misha Collins."

The audience erupted with screams and cheers, me and Megan including.

All of them proceeded onto the stage.

Holy shit....

Jared Padalecki.

Misha Collins.

And Jensen Ackles....

Jensen fucking Ackles....

My heart was beating like a drum. I had had a crush on Jensen since season 1, and quite frankly, I don't I'll ever stop loving him. I felt bad for the guy, he had recently divorced his wife because she had cheated on him.

The fans began asking questions, one by one, and each and every time we would erupt with laughter. I just couldn't meet my eyes off of Jensen, he was just so damn cute.

"Okay guys!" Jensen said picking up a nearby guitar that the guys had put for him, "I was gonna sing, but then I thought, " why not let someone else try it out?" So.. Which one of you guys wants to sing?"

The audience stayed silent. It was so quiet you could here a pin drop.

Megan looked over to me, a smirk spread across her face.

Don't do it. I thought to myself,
Don't do it Megan.

Megan stood up from her seat and started pointed towards me "She Would!".

All eyes were on me.

She did it.

I froze, not knowing what to do or say.

"She has a beautiful voice, and its her birthday!" Megan said.

I glared at her, she just smiled and sat back down. "Well come on down!" Jensen said.

The audience cheered as I slowly got up from my seat and made my way on stage.

I was shaking like a leaf. When I made it to the stage I was greeted by a pair of emerald green eyes "what's your name?" He asked.

I gulped, "Uh, Leah" I answered.

He laughed, clearly finding my nervousness funny.

"OK, what are you gonna sing?" He asked again.

"Uh..."

What the hell am I gonna sing?

I thought as

They nodded and started walking away, leaving me alone on stage with only a microphone to keep me company.

"Were gonna stand right here OK? Give it all you got sister!" Jensen said.

The audience laughed and cheered.

Just breath Leah...