Chapter 1: Strange Feelings

"Hurry up, Leah!" Megan yelled,

"Calm your tits!" I yelled back,

"No!" She replied.

I giggled. You gotta love Megan.

She's been my best friend since sixth grade and has probably helped me win every fight I've ever been in. Perks of having a former boxer as a friend.

"Hurry up!" Megan yelled once more,

"OK, OK , I'm comin!'"

I quickly grabbed my things and rushed out the door. Megan was already in the car, and as usual, she was yelling at me to hurry my ass up.

Christ, she couldn't wait for five freaking minutes!?

I hopped into the car and started applying my makeup. It wasn't a lot, just mascara and some lipstick. Megan said I didn't need any because I had the face of an angel. But then again, she was kinda drunk at the time...

"God damnet Leah!" Megan said, "you're slower than internet explorer with a bad WiFi connection!"

"And your louder than your mom doing Zumba exercises!" I shot back.

Megan shook her head and laughed, "She is pretty loud"

"And your even louder, now onward!" I exclaimed, "Let us ride into the sunset!"

"But I thought we were going to the Supernatural convention?"

"Or we can go there, whatever tickles your peaches..." I replied.

Megan threw her head back in laughter, "OK, can we go now? I don't wanna miss anything!" she whined,

"Megan, its only 12:00 p.m., we still have LOADS of time"

"Yeah, I know that. But I wanna take pictures with some of the cosplayers, and maybe get to hook up with some of them..." She said with a wink.

I scoffed, "Your such a whore"

She giggled "I know."

And with that she started the car and soon we were off, excited for the eventful day ahead of us.

                    •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

By the time we got to the convention it was already 1:30 p.m. due to traffic. Parking was a bit of a problem, but we somehow managed to find a spot near the front, which was damn near impossible.

"Do we have everything?" Megan asked,

"Money, extra clothes, camera, phones... Yup, sounds like we got everything!" I replied.

We grabbed our stuff and jumped out of the car, making sure to lock the doors. We examined our outfits one last time before heading into the building.

We looked awesome.

I wore black tights covered in pentagrams and antipossession symbols, a white T-shirt with 'Moose and squirrel' on it, a black leather jacket, and a pair of slip ons.

Megan on the other hand wore a black v-neck, skinny jeans, black high heels, a tan leather jacket, and a pair of very stylish earrings.

Even though we looked really cool, I couldn't help being concerned about Megan's shoes.

"Megan, are you sure you wanna wear those shoes?" I asked

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, I'm sure."

I shrugged, "Well, OK. Anyways, you look really good!"

"Thanks! And you look so adorable" she said whilst pinching my cheeks.

"Alright, let's go. I'm getting tired of standing around"

Megan nodded and grabbed her camera.

As we made our way towards the entrance I couldn't help but feel a little... Strange. I can't really put my finger on it, but I feel as though my life is about change somehow. It's probably nothing. I mean, the fact that I'm gonna meet the actors of my favorite TV show of all time in a little over 2 hours Is a little unnerving.

But its more than just a feeling. Its something more...

What the hell is wrong with me?

                    •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi guys! I'm CaptinKayKay!

Do you guys want me to write more? I really want to write more, but I need your guy's approval. If you want me to add people just let me know.
CRITICISM IS NEEDED! Let me know if there's a problem. Also, VOTING IS APPRECIATED!!! :D