Chapter 6: Disney Fun while on a Toy Run

A/N: WARNING THIS WILL HAVE A LOT OF FOWL LANGUAGE. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT OR YOU THINK IM USING TO MUCH JUST LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL STOP USING SUCH APALLING GRAMMAR. enjoy
:3 (Also this will be a long one!) *cough* thats what she said *cough*
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•
"Leah!" Megan yelled, "Get your ass up!"

I groaned and rolled out of bed, stubbing my toe in the process "Holy fucking fuck!" I cried out in pain. In the midst of my tears and moaning I heard uncontrollable laughter coming from downstairs.

"Fuck you Megan!" I exclaimed

As I made my way downstairs an amazing scent filled my nostrils. I stopped, 'It's probably eggs and bacon', I thought.

I continued down the stairs and sure enough, Megan was there cooking eggs and bacon. I may not have great vision, or a good brain, but I do have one hell of a nose.

"Smells great!" I exclaimed as I started reading the newspaper that laid in front of me.

"It tastes great too" Megan said as she set down my plate.

My mouth began to water as I stared at the magnificent meal that she had set before me. It looked amazing. I took a bite of the bacon,

Holy shit.

Megan is an amazing cook; another talent of hers that I wished I possessed. Seriously, I can't cook for shit. I tried making a grilled cheese once and it ended up tasting like a gnomes asshole.

Megan fixed up her plate and sat across from me, though she didn't touch a single thing. She just stared at me.

"What?" I said annoyingly, still digging into my food.

"Was your grandma a Hobbit?" She asked

I rolled my eyes and continued eating. At the end of our meal I cleaned up and washed the dishes, then I plopped down on the couch next to Megan. She was flipping through the channels when she came across an old episode of Supernatural. My eyes widened as I realized which episode was on, Clap Your Hands If You Believe... My favorite episode.

I turned to Megan, silently pleading her to not change the channel. I guess she understood, because she just smiled and set the remote down.

Throughout the episode Megan kept commenting on 'how fine Dean is' and how she 'would like see him naked'. I smiled and agreed with her. Everytime Dean appeared I just smiled, remembering the night I got to meet him.

The rest of the day was uneventful, as usual. All we did was sit on the couch, eat our snacks, and watch re-runs of Supernatural and Doctor Who. I checked my phone to see what time it was. The clock read '12:55'.

"Im bored" Megan said

"Yeah, me too" I replied

She got up, walked over to the door, slipped her shoes on, and grabbed her jacket.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"I need to pick up a few things from the store, wanna come?" She replied

"Really? You could've done that four hours ago..." I said

She laughed, then asked me again, "Do you wanna come?"

I sighed in defeat then followed her out the front door, grabbing my shoes and jacket along the way.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Look at this stuff, Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you say my collections complete?

Wouldn't you think Im a girl,
A girl who has
Everything"