Important A/N

Heya!

Feels likes forever since I've touched this book...But the last note was published April 10, 2020. Feels like a decade ago honestly.

So uh I rewrote this story, well, some of it. I still haven't finished it, and I gotta be honest... I'm not sure if I will? I dunno. Tomorrow, (if I can remember), I'm going to replace the old chapters with the new ones and then discontinue the story. Hopefully I pick it back up again someday. I was waiting to complete the story before changing anything, but I gotta be honest... Idk if I'll finish it. I'll certainly try, but I have other stuff that I'm working on and my motivation is hit and miss for any writing as it is. (I won't bore you with details like I did last time.)

I'm so glad you all love this story so much and I'm sorry that I can't just finish it. But that's just how it goes I guess. Thank you so, so much for the support and love. Like it's insane to me that so many people like this (almost 30k reads??? Wtf???) and y'all are too nice to me honestly.

Oh, I saw that it's like #2 on deprivation or something and one time it was 1 but either way that's frickin awesome!!

Seriously, thank you. I love you all. And until next time, peace out.

Shameless self promo! Maybe check out some of my other weird writing? It's improved a little since I wrote this, I think...