I took a deep breath before saying, "W-Was I a little clingy in my sleep...?" In a soft and quiet voice, but an audible sound enough for senpai to hear.

Mori-senpai smiled again, but more visible this time and shook his head 'no'

It helped me to calm down a bit when he answered that. but I can still feel my face slightly hot, because I still know I was clinging to him earlier. But I brushed it off trying to delete and pretend that that never happened, like what Mori-senpai's answer is.

"And that's our house," Haruhi's voice snapped me out and looked at the car's window to see out little appartment. "Ohh, You're house is pretty big Haru-chan and (N/N)-chan!" Honey-senpai agape and awed the small apartment. I chuckled a bit at his behavior and so did Haruhi.

"No, senpai our house is just that one room at the corner." Haruhi says as she points at our apartment. Honey-senpai 'Ohhh'ed and smiled afterwards. "Well then, see you tomorrow (N/N)-chan and Haru-chan!" Honey-senpai says while he smiled his usual cute smile at us. Haruhi and I nodded at him as a response and then slowly opened out doors and stepped out. I peeked at their window.

"Thanks for the ride Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai," I thanked them while smiling which they returned back before Honey-senpai says, "No problem (N/N)-chan!" and I saw Mori-senpai nod in agreement. The window then eventually closed and I waved goodbye with Haruhi as their car disappeared.

Me and Haruhi then start to go up the stairs to open our door, it was dark inside and we could hear dad's soft snores in the little apartment making me and Haruhi smile, We went to our rooms and said our goodnights to each other after we finished changing and putting down our futons. After a few minutes, I could hear my sister's breathing in a calm manner, I slowly looked at the time in my phone, 2:15am. I put my phone down beside my pillow and sighed softly.

45 minutes before my shift starts... I thought to myself.

I looked at my little sister's sleeping body and smiled softly at her.

I slowly got out of my blanket and quietly folded it, placing it on my pillow afterwards. I grabbed my phone then stood up and was about to exit our room, but stopped a moment to look back at my sleeping sister again, I smiled once more at her and went out our bed room.

As I was walking to our small hall to go and put on a simple jacket I saw dad sleeping on the couch again, his blanket was on the floor, making me chuckled softly underneath my breath. I bend down to get his blanket and gently put it on top of his sleeping form, before going to walk out our door, I stopped to look back at my dad again with a tired smile.

I'll be back by 6... I thought for them and quietly closed the door behind me.

•••

As I was walking I felt the cold breeze pass by, feeling myself shiver at the sudden contact. I rubbed my hands together and blowed on them with my hot breath, then put them in my jacket's pockets, trying to not get them cold like the air.

In the distance after walking a few minutes I could see the convenient store I work at, I pulled out my phone to look at the time, just to make sure That I wasn't late. And it read, 2:47am. I sighed in relief.

"Made it.." I said to myself and went inside the convenient store feeling the temperature a little warmer than what the temperature was outside, but was still a little cold because of the air-conditioner that was provided in the store. I looked to the sleeping person on the counter, I smiled at them and tapped their shoulder gently to wake them up, they opened their eyes tiredly and smiled a little when they saw me.

"Oh, (M/N)-kun... you're here.." My manager says tiredly, making me smile at her gently.

"Yup, sorry if I woke you up," I apologized, scratching my nape.

She waved her hand in the air, "No it's.." She stopped to yawn, "..it's fine.. it's hard to find part-timers who're willing to get up at 3am.." She said with a tired smile making me chuckle nervously a little, but she somehow didn't noticed because of her tired state.

"You're a sweetheart, plus, you have good looks.. so I can't really get angry at that pretty face," She said chuckling lightly, trying not to doze off accidentally.

"Haha, Why don't you take a break Manager, I'll handle the rest here," She smiled and gave a tired but really thankful smile.

"See, you're such a sweetheart (M/N)-kun.. Call me when the drunkards are here.." She said and yawned once more, I nodded while smiling at her and she went to the staff room to sleep a few hours.

I opened my phone and to set an alarm at, 5:35am.

This way I'll have time to pretend to be sleeping a few minutes when I get there. I thought and put my phone in my jacket's pocket.

I went to look at the store's newest delivered products that got here probably from yesterday. I picked out the products and put them in a basket. I then carried them and squat down at the same products to put them with. I went and grabbed to look at the old products, looking if their expired date was up, and then put the new products in line there after taking out the expired ones. I did this repeatedly to each products. When I was done I went to grab the map to clean the floor for the new day.

Alright! That's (M/N)'s part-time job! He's shifts are here if ya'll want to know to not get lost when I make him work in the story, lol.

Monday/ Saturday
Shift starts at- 3:00am
Shift ends at- 5:30am (But his manager is nice so he lets him leave at 5 if he's got something come up)

Wednesday/ Friday/ Sunday
Shift starts at- 6:00pm
Shift ends at- 8:30pm

Well that's all~ I hope I see you guys on the next chapter and hope to surprise you guys with my new art!

WC: 1756

Have a nice day and always stay safe everyone~! Love you all~! Mua~! 💋

~Aiko