💥𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘄 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗔𝗴𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻💥

un·checked

/ˌənˈCHekt/

adjective
(especially of something undesirable) not controlled or restrained.

︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿

ag·gres·sion

/əˈɡreSHən/

noun
hostile or violent behavior or attitudes toward another; readiness to attack or confront.

💥︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿💥

❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱! ❜

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲...𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄...𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁...𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.

I've been going out with Katsuki Bakugou for about a year now. One of the things I've noticed about him is his...anger. No matter who or what the subject is, he never stops to show his annoyance. Even to me sometimes in school and out of school. I've learned to put it past me but sometimes...that shit just hurts. It's one of his flaws that he sometimes doesn't notice.

The winter breeze brushed against my skin as small white particles crossed my view. It was a beautiful morning so far as it snowed across Japan. The trees slowly decaying and being bundled up were my favorite parts of winter. To add onto that, it was going to be my two year anniversary with Katsuki. As I walked along the icy sidewalk I felt a small vibration in my pocket. I pulled out my phone, swiping the screen to unlock it as I saw a text message from Katsuki.

___________________

||🧡💥 Angry Pom-Pom 💥🧡||

7:45 a.m || Where the fuck are you? I thought you were walking with me?!!

___________________

I sighed to myself and began to type on the screen, instantly regretting my decision. I forgot to tell him that I needed to remake a test in the morning and had to take off.

___________________

|| (Y/n) ||

Sorry Katsuki, I forgot to tell you yesterday that I needed to retake a test in the morning. I forgot to tell you. Please don't be mad