seventeen✧

Rori's pov

"Rori?" Bailey froze in her seat as she looked me dead in the eye.

"I thought you left." I sat in the chair across from her.

"I was... but uhh... i never bought a ticket... because i was going to surprise Vinnie by saying I was moving out here. But giving the fact that we are no longer friends." She looked away.

"I dont get it, Bailey. You're cutting Vinnie out of your life because he didn't want to choose who he wanted to keep in his life?" I crossed my arms and laid back in my seat.

"Yes! Im his best friend. I should always be the first priority before any other girlfriend. Now its like he doesn't even care about me."

"Yes he does. He was so upset earlier today. I even told him I loved him and he didn't even acknowledge it because he was so upset about you leaving." I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"You told him you loved him?!" Her eyes grew wide.

"Yeah..." I raise a brow.

"Vinnie told me you haven't said it yet. I cant believe you finally did."

"Yeah well it doesn't matter anymore." I stood up once Anthony came to our table with our drinks.

I thanked him and looked down at Bailey.

"I think you should talk to Vinnie. You're making a mistake if you just walk away. Don't do that." I advise her before walking out with Anthony.

Once we got in the car Anthony was all smiley.

"Okay what the fuck is up with you?" I groan.

"You told Vinnie you love him?" He nudged my arm playfully.

"Oh fuck off." I bury my face into the steering wheel.

I wasn't ashamed that I love Vinnie. He's like the best thing thats happened to me. Everyone knows that I love him.

I was embarrassed that in the first moment i finally said those words to him. He didn't even pay attention to it.

"Maybe I'm just horrible at timing... I don't know. But Im never saying it ever again." I groan.

"Aww Rori." Anthony's face softened once he realized how sad i was.

"Its fine." I brush it off.

Perfect timing since Bailey came out of the Starbucks with her luggage.

"Is it cool if i tag along?"

I quickly nod my head and smack Anthony's arm. "Go put her bags in the back."

"You're not coming inside?" Anthony  questioned as i stayed in the car.

"No. I should probably check on my apartment and make sure its still there."

Truth is. I wanted to be alone to cry.

—sweeteasaint

sorry its been a long time since i updated. at least thats what it feels like lol

i just havent had the motivation to do anything  at the moment

but im back :)