twenty one✧

Rori's pov

"The water feels so good." I pull Vinnie in further.

"I agree." He splashed my face.

I pulled him even closer. Placing my hand on his chest. "Thanks for wetting my lashes."

"Anytime baby." A smirk was plastered on his face.

By now I wrapped my arms and legs around Vinnie. Looking at nothing hut his beautiful eyes.

"What would you do if a shark just ate us right now?" He asks in a cute voice.

"You just had to kill the moment?" I couldnt help but laugh.

"If we get attacked... I'll let you get sacrificed." Vinnie responds which killed the mood.

"Excuse me?" I laugh in complete shock.

"Well i wouldn't want you to live all sad that im dead. So i'll take one for the team." He said with a cheesy smile.

"We're dying together then. No man left behind." I give him a soft kiss on his soft pink lips.

"Heys guy!" A head appeared out of the water besides us.

"What are you doing here?" I glared at Cole who had his stupid ass goggles on.

"Hey dont you work at the hotel?" Vinnie questioned my ex.

"No!" he laughed.

"Okay but seriously what are you doing here?" I roll my eyes at the thought of Cole intruding our moment.

"I am on my vacay silly!" he playfully splashed me.

"Wow Rori. I thought you didnt like guys with tattoos." He eyes my boyfriend's chest and arm.

"How would you know that?" Vinnie raised a brow at him.

"Because she would constantly tell me how she didnt like it."

"Kill me." I mutter to myself.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Vinnie finally looked over at me.

"Barely." I shrug.

"We dated for like 2 years until she got tik tok famous and fled the place." He laughed.

"Okay thats not true. I broke up with you before I decided to move out to LA. Dont act innocent. I dumped your ass because you didnt want me to pursue my dreams." i give him a dirty look.

"So yall dated?" Vinnie was still stuck on that part.

"Yeah. Old news. I moved on and now i like MEN who are tatted." I emphasize on the word Cole cant relate to.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"i was. But i wasn't going to say right now. That would totally ruin the moment." I let out a sigh. "Plus what is there to say... Cole was a shitty ex. Nothing to worry about." I hold Vinnie closer.

He just nodded his head and looked back at Cole.

"Can you give us some privacy?" He glared at him.

"Uh yeah." he swam away awkwardly.

Now Vinnie was quiet.

"Are you mad?" I pouted.

"Hell no. I could just tell he's a shitty person." he laughed. "I just wanted our alone time back." he smiled as he hugged me tight.

"I love you, Rori." I rested my head on his shoulder.

I just smiled to myself. "I love you too."

That was when Vinnie got stiff.

Then pulled out of the hug.

"Wait what did you just say?" he perked up as he gleamed with excitement.

"You heard me." I grab his hand. "I said what i said."

"No way." he looked at me in amazement. "That just made me happy." He attacked me in kisses.

I was happy too.

Luvrori

liked by vinniehacker, avani, blakegray and 543,486 othersluvrori lets go to the beach beach

luvrori lets go to the beach beach...... ninki minjaj

vinniehacker i think im pregnant
luvrori me too

random678 vinnie is lucky

avani AHHH I LOVE U
luvrori luv u more

thatkidcole nice👌🏼

randomm68 wow you're so pretty:')

blakegray cool kid
luvrori the COOLIEST
blakegray dont ruin it

kiocyr bring me back a dolphin
luvrori i sure will

random743 cute

—sweeteasaint

the claws😭