twenty seven✧

Rori's pov

"Okay hold up!" I practically chased after Vinnie down to the parking lot.

"What?" he rolled his eyes at me. I could tell by his pale skin flushing red... he was probably pissed.

"You don't get to be mad at me!" i poke his chest.

"Why not? you were just talking shit about me minutes ago!" he shouted with aggravation.

"Okay but it's clearly true. I didn't get a call  or text from you at all. You never make time for me. But here you are to spend time with Bailey." i cross my arms at him.

"Ror-"

"I was trying to be the supportive girlfriend you deserved when you moved to the Hype house. But it just made me see where your priorities lie. And if you can live 2 days without acknowledging my existence then it's obvious i'm not needed." This time i was the one storming off.

"The phone works on both ends." he called out as i walked away.

"I did text you!" i quickly did a turn back to where he stood. "I texted and called yesterday and i got nothing. So i gave you space." i pull up our messages.

He stayed quiet.

"I didn't even get to tell you that i got evicted from my place. And i wanted too. But i couldn't because you already weren't reaching out to me. So i figured you were too busy. You know how much that sucks to not be acknowledged by someone you love?" i shook my head at him.

"Rori I'm so-"

"Whatever. Clearly you came to spend time with Bailey. So you go do that." I shook my head as i made my way back into the apartments.

I walked back into Bailey's apartment as she stood their awkwardly.

"Vinnie was texting you to make plans and you just listened to me talk about how he never makes time for me? This whole time you guys have been in contact with each other? Meanwhile i couldn't get a text back."

"You win Bailey." was the last thing i said before taking a box of my stuff and storming out again.

Luvrori

liked by avani, blakegray, nickaustin and 643,427 others luvrori alexa play lonesome town by ricky nelson

luvrori alexa play lonesome town by ricky nelson

comments have been disabled