Chapter 1

Get yo ass over here girl." he said while yanking me towards him. He was always so calm with his words, but was very rough when handling me. He put his hands through my hair and grabbed a fist full while forcing me down to my knees. I tighten my already closed eyes, and opened my mouth. I didn't want to fight, I wanted to hurry and get it over with. Moaning, he gave me praises telling me how I was being his good girl. As usual I go to my happy place singing Donny Hathaway's We will all be free, in my head.
Keep your self respect, your manly pride
Get yourself in gear
Keep your stride
Never mind your fears
Brighter days will soon be here
Take it from me, someday we'll all be free.

"I give you a penny for your thoughts." my OG Spook said making me snap out of my thoughts. He leanedforward, and ashed the blunt passing it to me. Grabbing the blunt, I hit and give him a small smile. "I ain't thinking bout much OG, you know that plane ride make me tired by the time I get here man." I readjusted myself on the couch, and enjoyed this good gas that was going through my lungs. I been flying to Michigan twice a month for the last 3 years, to meet with my umm let's say coworkers, and to reup before the beginning of the month come. Yea, typical nigga shit I sell extacy, and my best friend Raw he se-
"Fuuuuuck, that bitch was freaky as hell." Raw said yelling coming down the stairs  cheesing hard as hell. "Man, that bitch lift my balls up and licked my gooch."
I shook my head and stood up, not wanting this nigga to say too much in front of Spook. Spook followed my lead, stood up and laughed at Raw. "What's the gooch nephew?" Spook said putting his arm around me, walking me to the foyer of his huge house. Tensing up, I bite the inside of my cheek to control my emotions.
Chill Ty, you good. You are in control of your emotions. Breathe, breathe, breathe! Fuck, relax hug back and let it go! Breathe, it's over. It's okay you did good.
I got inside my head, trying to calm myself down. Like I always do, when someone touches me, that I haven't given permission to. I hate affection, unless it's from a bitch I'm fucking. Saying bye, and getting in my car was all a blur. I just can't handle affection, those that know me know. Raw looked at me and nudged me. I looked up at him, and waited to see what he had to say. "You good?." I nodded. "You wanna hit the strip, or head to the Airbnb?" I shrugged. He shooked his head, turned the music up and backed out of Spook's drive way.
                                   ******
"Ty, why the fuck is them bitches all in yo face?!" My girlfriend Diamond yelled as soon as I answered her FaceTime call. I got up, from my section at Strip King and went to go stand outside. "They just doing their job D, you know I ain't stunting them." I said licking my lips, smiling at her. Diamond been my girlfriend for the past 7 years on and off. "Ty, ain't shit funny bro. You supposed to be there taking care of business but  of course you and Raw hoe asses down there at the fucking strip. This nigga posting you all on social media, got my looking stupid. On my momma, I am coo bro. Stay where the fuck you at!!" She yelled hanging up the phone. I shook my head, and tried to call her back. She ignored it, I shrugged and put my phone in my pocket. I was use to this shit, she a get mad, and not talk to me for a few weeks.

Shaking my head, and went back in to the strip going up to the bar. The bar was crowded as usual on a Friday night. I scanned the bar, looking for an empty seat and everyone face that was sitting over there making sure there would be no static. I found an empty seat at the end of the bar, and went to it. Flipping my dreads out my face, I pull my phone out and get on Twitter to go look at Raw Fleet story. Shaking my head because this nigga recorded the bitch from Spooks house giving him head. I skip pass that and stop when I hear him screaming and laughing. Watching the video I see her lift his dick and balls and start licking near his ass. This nigga started screaming "she licking my gooch!" Chuckling at this fool ass nigga I exit out the app looking up, I see my home girl Crissy smirking at me.
"Who got yo mean ass smiling?" She said while passing me a shot of 1800. I grab my shot, toast her and threw it back. Ignoring her question I ask " How you doing Cris?" fake rolling her eyes at me, she smiles and answers " I'm well Ty, how are you? " I smile at her and shrug "I'm coo, bouta leave damn near." I turned and scanned the club looking for Raw ass.