10:Apology

Elsa's POV :

I woke up the next morning remembering the events of yesterday. " Oh crap I can't believe I never apologized to jack I got to go " I said as I jumped out of bed . I ran to my closet and grabbed a dark pair of jeans and a turquoise long sleeve shirt and pulled a light pink scarf over my head . I ran to the bathroom and cleaned my face and applied light make-up , straightened my hair then slipped on some cream colored gloves . I put on some brown flats and ran downstairs . I saw Anna grabbing some cereal out of the pantry . " good morning Anna ." I told her . " Good morning Elsa you look nice today . " she said cheerfully " Oh thank you " " Anna I have to get going I have to go apologize to jack!" " Whose jack?" "Oh right he's my uh... Uh friend " " right he's a 'friend' " "bye!" I said chuckling . I walked out the door and started walking to the school . I was enjoying a quiet walk when jack pulled up next to me in his car. He rolled down the window of the passenger seat and said " Hey Elsa want a ride ?" " sure " I said with a smile. I hopped in the front seat and jack began driving . It was silent for a moment then I broke the silence . "I'm sorry" I blurted . " for what?" He asked " for taking off yesterday . I was just really emotional " I said "Hey,hey Elsa it's ok I understand , I did the same thing when my mom died." I was shocked his mom died . " what your mom died ? Why didn't you tell me ?" "You never asked." He said . "Right, sorry for your loss" I told him . "Me too"

.
.
.
.
.
Jacks POV:

Elsa still seamed worked up over her parents death . I need to think of something to cheer her up ... I looked over at her as she rolled down the window and slightly stuck out her head du she could feel the morning breeze . She looked so beautiful , her stunning blue eyes , her sparkling blue eyes , her amazing personality ... Jack what are you saying , I can't like her .... Can I ?

😋😋😋😋
Hi guys sorry it took so long to update !!! Sorry about that cliff hanger ! Haha I'll try not to keep you waiting too long . MORE COMING SOON :)