6: The Gang & Momments

Jacks pov :
"Elsa , this is Hiccup,Merida , Flynn and punzie . Guys this is Elsa ."
-
"Hi Elsa nice to meet you." Punzie says

"Hi everyone it's nice to meet you all" she says kindly and sits beside me.

-{nothing exciting happens at lunch so time skip to after lunch}-

We all stand and leave the cafeteria and we all part was exempt me and Elsa . I show her the way to our next class history ...my least favorite subject, guess I'll just anyone Elsa !

Elsa's pov:

Me and jack sat down in our seats that are small benches that fit three but it was just me and jack then the teacher came in

"Good after noon class many of you know me but to those who don't I am mrs.Belle . Today we will be be watching a video about how America was begun" she said then shut off the lights and turned on the video.

"Pst Elsa " I herd jack say while poking me . I ignored me and he continued till he did something that caught me off guard . He lied his head down on my lap and put his legs up on the bench.

"What are you doing ?" I whispered to him !

"Anyoning you" he said simply. Then he began playing with the tip of my braid and for some reason I like it , it felt right. Wait what am I saying stop it Elsa you can't like him you have only known him a day.

The video ended and jack shot up and sat normal again.the bell rang and we left the class room and went to science/lab {nothing really happened in science either}

After class was over me and jack walked outside the school.

" I guess I'll see you tomorrow " I say to him.

"Well I was wondering if I could walk you home"

"Well okay sure" I say we began waking . After awhile we arrived at my house.

"Well looks like we're neighbors that's my house" he says as he points to the one next to mine.

"Awesome well I have to go see ya tomorrow."

"See ya tomorrow "
.
.
.
.
.
.

Again sorry for the short chapter !!!!