When you meet their friends

Requested by Piggyevething_1368

Penny: Penny introduced you to Sheepy. You didn't really get along with her that well. Since Penny has to choose between her BF/GF or her best friend.

Georgie: George introduced you to Richard. You two got a long very well! Sorta like a chaotic combo. (If Richard won't come out in Piggy, I'll probably change this)

Sheepy: Sheepy introduced you to Penny. You got a long with her pretty well, you both stalked Torcher and Soldier, although Sheepy doesn't let you sometimes..

Pandy: Pandy introduced you to Willow. (Cause you know, TSP?) You and Willow didn't really get along.. She is really serious and you well, kinda a goofball but in a good way.

Memory: She doesn't introduce you to anyone.

Kitty: Kitty introduce you to Tigry. She said that he is pretty lazy and love to dye the Uniforms pink to make fun of Tigry. Although he gets really mad at her. But, you kind of got along with him.

Mimi: Mimi introduced you to Giraffy. He's a great cooker and you kind of suck, but he helps you! Mimi and Giraffy are polar opposites, Mimi's short while Giraffy's tall.

Dinopiggy: He doesn't introduce you to anyone.

Daisy: Daisy introduce you to William. You don't know a lot about him, you just know he's one of Willow's family member.

Angel: Angel introduced you to Devil. He is the polar opposite of Angel. You two love getting into mischive and trouble.

Pony: Pony introduced you to Zizzy. Zizzy is strong and brave and you really admire her. Although you two don't share the same interest.

Devil: Devil introduced you to Angel. "Yeah she's the opposite of me, and she's worst."

Doggy: Doggy introduced you to Poley. Poley's a great friend and partner! You two love hanging out with eachother (+Doggy) and eating donuts with him (+Doggy)

Giraffy: Giraffy introduced you to Mimi. Mimi's really short, like you. So you two share something in common.

Foxy: Foxy introduced you to Clowny. He kinda hates him but you like him. He's really funny and sometimes Foxy's a little jealous of him.

Elly: She doesn't introduce you to anyone.

Soldier: Soldier introduce you to Torcher. You're amazed on how he sets stuff on fire with his flamethrower, Soldier is also amazed even though he sees it everyday.

Zompiggy: He doesn't introduce you to anyone.

Badgy: He introduce you to Mr. P. You don't really like Mr.P after what he has done, but I guess you're friends with him.

Bunny: She doesn't introduce you to anyone.

Skelly: They don't introduce you to anyone.

Clowny: Clowny introduced you to Foxy. Foxy's pretty funny, and still triggered that he was locked up in a cage.

Tigry: Tigry introduced you to Kitty. He hates it how she puts pink in the uniforms, but you think it's funny and cute that he wears pink.

Mousy: "So this is the dumb metal guy that chopped off my legs."

Parasee: Doesn't introduced you to anyone.

Zizzy: Zizzy introduced you to her sisters, Zee and Zuzy. You 3 got a long really well. It's like you're their aunt.

Ghosty: They don't introduced you to anyone.

Robby: He doesn't introduced you to anyone.

Billy: He doesn't introduced you to anyone.

Budgey: They don't introduced you to anyone.

Torcher: Torcher introduced you to Soldier. There were a lot of them so it was kind of confusing for you..

Poley: Poley introduced you to Doggy. He's Poley's best friend, and you're kind of jealous on how close they really are.

Willow: Willow introduced you to Rash. He loves trouble and you tried to stay out of trouble. Sometimes he drags you and Willow into trouble too.

Rash: He doesn't introduce you to anyone. Not even his friends.

Dessa: She doesn't introduce you to anyone.

Pumpkinpiggy: She introduced you to Crove. "This bird tried to eat me!"

Crove: Crove introduced you to Pumpkinpiggy. "She's delicious, she's literally made out of pumpkin!"

Mr. Stitchy: Doesn't introduce you to anyone.

Owell: She doesn't introduce you to anyone, since she doesn't have that many friends.