🐬Dakoda Catch up

I'm gonna guess they're a dolphin, you know Dakoda, Dolphin. Make sense?

-How they first met you
You were on a scuba diving expedition, and you met Dakoda. They were a good friend of yours now.

-Nicknames

Yours: Basic nickname.

Theirs: Dolphin on wheels.
I couldn't think of any-

-What foods they usually make for you
Sushi with fish and octopuses.

-What they dress up for Halloween

That fish guy from Megamind (lmao)

-Getting Jealous

Slap them or you with their tail. (ouch-)

-Watching a horror movie
I wouldn't consider Jaws a horror movie but, you enjoy watching Jaws and how gorey it is (or you're a bit digusted) while Dakoda while just sitting next to you a bit concern about the movie.

-When you're sick

They like to entertain you with all the cool stuff they found in the ocean.

-Playing Phasmophobia

Doesn't like how some of the ghost have scars on them, it reminds them their infected state.

-When they had a crush on you

They love how sweet you are to them and the others. You two love hanging out in the port while Dakoda was finishing scuba diving.

-When you fall from the attic

You probably slip in the light house staircase and Dakoda just watching you fall, BUT YOU'RE FINE-

-When you get into a bad fight with them, but won
Rub your victory in their face until they get annoyed.

-When you feel insecure

They help you while you feel really insecure, and maybe sometimes a hug since they're pretty tall.

-When you meet their friends

They don't have friends. Yet.

-When they walk in while you're changing

You can hear them breathing, so you were fast enough to lock the door.

-When you get a pet
You get a bunch a fishes! But they ate them all...

-When they turned infected

You and Dakoda were researching the ocean while you encounter a kraken like creature. You and Dakoda swam away and went back to land near the dock. But, Dakoda had a scar on their face. They told you to take the last boat that's gonna be leaving so you did. Dakoda then turned infected and you met them again while trying to fix the lighthouse with Willow, Mimi, George, and Zee and Zuzy.

-When you celebrate Christmas with them
Coral themed Christmas tree pog!

-When you turn into a baby
Concerned, you like playing with you guy's pet fish, before they ate them all.

-If you joined TSP
Confused, but they've got the spirit.

-Them at Book 2 Chapter 7 ending
Dakoda didn't really have a POV since they're infected, but you feel guilty on leaving them behind again, but you're confident enough to find a cure with the others.

(A/N)
Totally not making this because I like Dakoda just because they're tall 😏😏