Nicknames

Rustling sounds from the bushes are heard as Umbreon steps out to stretch his body, letting out a yawn in the process. He couldn't remember how much time has pass but by the looks of the sky it's day time.

As he looks behind him he notice Sylveon stepping out from the bushes stretching her beautiful body and letting out a yawn before notice him. She smiles and kisses him passionately on the lips

He happily returns it feeling her ribbon feelers around his body as he wraps his paws around her. It's like he never wants to let go of Sylveon and continue this for a very long time.

After about a couple minutes they had to pull away to catch each other breath but she nuzzles his nose affectionate looking into his eyes.

"Well let's go find something to eat" she said to him

"Hopefully there's some delicious food here on the island"

"I'm guessing that bag of berries has probably expired about now"

He nods his head in agreement and the two Eeveelutions proceed further into the island to search for some food.

As they proceed into the island, the two of them stay very close to each other side not wanting to get lost since they haven't fully explore the island yet.

While walking with her lover she secretly wraps her tail around his and lays her head up upon his head purring happily. Last night was such a very wonderful night for the two of them, she never expect to fall in love with Umbreon and then spend some alone time with him for the last several days. To her it feels like it's been like a couple years when they wash up on the island.

"It's been two weeks since you were an Eevee waiting to evolve umbre" she said soothingly in his ear and kiss his cheek.

"Yeah, and I'm happy that I'm an Umbreon, plus your a very beautiful Sylveon sylvia" he complimented her with a kiss to the lips

She returns it while walking with him.

"Is that my nickname now Umbre?" She smiles at him

"If you want it to be?"

"Sure"

Then it's official, Sylveon nickname will be Sylvia and she like it but now a nickname has to be given to Umbreon and she knew the perfect name.

"If you call me Sylvia, I'm gonna call you Umbre" she whispers in his ear with kisses to the cheek.

Umbreon blushes abit and smiles turning his head to kiss Sylveon on the lips again. A soft moan escape there lips as they stop walking and wrap there paws around each to start another makeout session.

"I mmmm like mmmm that Sylvia mmmm"

"Good mmmmm now mmmm lets makeout again mmmm"

He blushes very red but starts kissing Sylvia on the lips again as they fell to the ground.

"But what mmmmph about finding something mmmm to eat mmmm"

"Soon mmmm I want too makeout with you mmmmm more mmmm"

He grunts but makesout with Sylveon holding her very close as they begin another kissing session once again.

"I'm starting to get hungry for some apples"