Struggle

Sylveon slowly chews the Oran berry in her mouth feeling the liquid juice and heathy nutrients before swallowing and taking another bite out of the berry. She looks over at Umbreon who was chewing the berry and looks at his fur.

His dark fur blew in the wind along with her feelers as she kept an eye on him so he doesn't wander off since she still doesn't know where they were.

She looks at her berry then over at Umbreons and smiles before moving her feelers over to his berry and swipes it back to her.

"Hey" Umbreon sounded a little shock as he goes over to Sylveon "Can I have my berry back please" He asked her.

"Nope" she smirked pulling the berry away when Umbreon tried to reach for it.

"why?" Umbreon asked while whining as he really wanted his berry back.

"Cause it's mine now"

"Give it back Sylveon please"

"No"

He try's reaching for it again and Sylveon pulled it away more while seeing how cute it was that Umbreon was trying to get the berry. She starts to move the berry towards her mouth to look like she was about to eat it before she heard a growl.

Umbreon leapt at Sylveon tackling her into the sand as the two eeveelutions rolled down to the water together with him trying too pry the berry out of Sylveon feelers as he hears her giggle.

"Give me my Berry"

"No Umbreon it's mine"

She didn't really mean to eat Umbreon berry, she was curious to see how he would react to her teasing him even if he didn't realize it, it looked very cute.

"Gimme back my berry please" Umbreon pouted as the rolling came to a stop and he was laying on his back on the water with Sylveon on top of him.

She threw the berry a good distance away from them and looks into his eyes as she was curious about something else.

"S-Sylveon ummm c-can you get off me please"

She ignores his plea and gives him a soft kiss on the nose feeling small splashes of waves splash on her paws.