In the Waterfall Pt. 2

Sylveon stretch her body as she began to walk out from behind the waterfall purring happily what Umbreon and her had just did together behind there.

"I wonder how long we were back there," she thought to herself purring happily at the thought.

Just as she's about to move, two paws behind her grab her ribbon feelers and start pulling her back behind the waterfall.

She smiles allowing herself to be pull and pinned on the ground by Umbreon who lays on top of her and starts to kiss her very deeply on the lips sliding his tongue into her moving it all around inside.

A small playful whimper escape the fairy type and she struggles pretending to show some resistance as Umbreon struggle to keep her pin in the makeout session.

"Oh Umbre, looks like you wanna continue it again" she thought to herself whimpering playfully more and use one of her hind paws to brush along his fluffy tail which is wagging.

"Now your mine Sylvia" he said happily as he began kissing her deeply on the lips struggling to keep her pinned.

She wiggles some more while allowing Umbre to keep her pinned while she wrap her hind legs around his waist as the two of them continue another round of making out behind the waterfall.

The waterfall kept drowning out their loud moans as the two of them continue to show there love for each other.