Chase

Umbreon could feel his muzzle get a little warm from the kiss he received on the nose from Sylveon and looks at her feeling the waves crash along his fur.

"S-Sylveon What was that for?" He asked the fairy Eeveelution while struggling more to get her off of him.

She kept him pin in the water and smiles softly at Umbreon and kisses his cheek before pulling away but stays on top of him.

"What am I doing, Ugh what am I even thinking, we haven't even explored wherever we are at and now I'm teasing him, and kissing his nose and cheek," she got up off of Umbreon and clutches her head "I can't be feeling attracted to him right now can I? He only evolved a few days ago and we have only been here for not even a full day yet since last night" she sighs to herself and looks over at Umbreon getting up and shaking the water off his fur.

"Sylveon are you Okay?" Umbreon asked with concern in his voice as he got closer to her, probably a little too close.

She saw this and backed up just a little bit.

"Umbreon"

"Yes Sylveon?"

"Your getting a little too close for comfort" She told him

He tilted his head a little bit unsure what she mean and took another step closer to Sylveon hearing her sigh as he reaches touching her forehead to see if she was feeling alright.

"You feel a little warm on the forehead, are you feeling alright, are you getting enough sleep?"

"I'm fine Umbreon," Sylveon said a little sternly gently moving her feelers onto his paw and setting it down into the sand "you don't need to be concerned about me" she smiled a little softly.

"Well...Okay"

He tilts his head at Sylveon looking at her, those eyes of hers look very cute and nice. She certainly looked very pretty and beautiful plus she was also very nice and caring to him too. Why was he thinking these things.

"That is very weird, she looks attracting and why do I feel my heart beating along my chest"

He place a paw on his chest, feeling his heart thumping at a soft but beating rhythm and Sylveon saw this causing her step away abit.

"U-Umbreon, uh are you okay?"

He looks at her seeing she had moved away abit from him and moves closer to her.

"Uh yeah, I'm f-fine"

A small blush begins to creep along Sylveon muzzle seeing Umbreon getting closer to her and she took a step back seeing him take a step forward. She try to shake this odd but attracting feeling away but it wouldn't leave.

"Oh Arceus, Why can't I shake these attracting feelings away...a-am I-I truly starting to fall for Umbreon...this can't be happening...can it"

"Sylveon are you Okay? Your muzzle turning a little red" Umbreon pointed out as he took another step closer to her.

That warm feeling on her muzzle started to get a lot warmer as she took another step back.

"No No, t-this c-can't be happening...I truly am starting to fall for him...oh Arceus why me"

She lets out a small but quiet whimper and takes off running in the direction along the sandy shoreline she hasn't head in yet.

"Sylveon wait" Umbreon called out and chases after her across the sandy shoreline too trying to catch up too her.