A Great Night

He kept his body on top of Sylveons giving her lots of warmth as he couldn't get her off his mind and was glad it stay in his mind. A soft moan escape his lips from the session they're in together. Her tail slowly wraps around his tail as his front paws move along the fairy Eeveelution cheeks.

A moan escapes Sylveon lips while she pants keeping her whole body wrapped around Umbreons tightly never wanting to let go of him. This felt so right to her.

"S-Such soft fur and a warm body, oh Umbre"

She leans her head back exposing her neck and felt his lips begin to nibble on the very sensitive spot causing her to moan again. Her paws stroke his ears while adjusting her position abit to be more comfortable for her back.

"Sylvia body very cute and warm, I never knew she's so beautiful"

His teeth gently nibble into Sylveon neck as he adjust his own body on top of hers hearing a moan come from Sylveon.

"Oh Umbre, y-your so warm"

"T-Thanks Sylvia, I-It s-sure is a very chilly tonight isn't it"

"Y-Yes it is, I-I can really use some more body warmth, I-if t-that's okay"

"Sure I-I don't mind that"

Hearing that, Sylveon wraps her ribbon feelers around Umbreon head and body pulling him in for another deep session on the lips. More moans escape the bushes both Eeveelutions were in together alone with sighing too. Tonight will certainly be a peaceful cool night for Umbreon and Sylveon.

One of Umbreon hind paws slowly dig into the dirt while both of Sylveon hind legs begin to move up Umbreon back as she held onto him more for lots of body warmth.

A soft gasp escape her lips but is cover up again by her companion lips allowing a soft playful whine before the kissing resumes. Such soft and warm bodies to feel in the grass. She even adjust her body for it to dig into the grass ignoring the thought of her fur being full of grass stains.

This night definitely going to be the best night she's every had. She moves a ribbon feeler around Umbreon tail wrapping it feeling his paws rub the back of her head.

"So soft and beautiful" Umbreon thought to himself moaning in the kiss

"So kind, caring and very compassionate" Sylveon thought to herself moaning in the kissing too

Loud moans echoed up into the night sky as the wind blows along the trees and leaves flying to the ground. Yes, tonight definitely going to be a great night to remember.