𝐑𝐮𝐧 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩

In which Jihoon runs away from his mate

Fluff, ABO

Omega! Jihoon, Alpha! Mate (guess who)

Modern Famous! AU 

Final

Jihoon sighed.

He had tried to compose songs the entire day but he couldn't focus for some reason. This was pretty uncommon as the small blonde's entire career rested on his attention span. Being a very well-known producer in a big company had always been Jihoon's big dream. The boy had gone against the societal views of Omegas, choosing to venture into the world and learn the different instruments and layers of music, which he was quite proud of. He had not once regretted his decision-making skills.

Today, however, Jihoon cursed every brain cell inside him that made him think it would be a good idea to take on a project that had an extremely short composition period.

The artist that had asked him was one of his best friends and Jihoon couldn't refuse even though he knew Wonwoo really wouldn't mind if he couldn't. The small Omega was stubborn in that sense. He was fiercely loyal and the fact that Wonwoo's next album depended on Jihoon's song had him ever more determined to get the song done.

"Ji, if you can't do it, it's fine. I've got some back-ups saved and I'll just have you look over them," Wonwoo said from the seat behind Jihoon's composition table. The two males were in Jihoon's personal studio and Wonwoo was calmly watching his best friend have a breakdown in front of him.

"Wonu, I told you. It's fine. I'll have something up by tomorrow night so that you can record for the whole next day and get your choreo together. Besides, I've got the main beats down, I just have to figure out what I'm going to do to make it more catchy,"

The tall Beta sighed at his best friend's unwillingness to give up. A part of him was glad that Jihoon didn't give up so easily but the other part of him wanted to smack the omega upside down and tell him to rest a little.

"Alright, fine. If you're still struggling by tomorrow let me know. Your health is more important, Jihoonie. I'm sure my Soonyoung will understand. He can come up with a dance routine in a heartbeat so you don't have to rush,"

Wonwoo stood up, stretching his limbs and sighing in relief as they popped. He had been sitting on the couch for almost 3 hours straight and he was glad he could finally get up and get rid of the knots in his muscle.

"Mm alright. Can you ask Soonyoung to drop off some ramen on his way out? You're going to meet him to discuss the dance for your title track, right?" Jihoon asked as he finally looked away from the computer screen.

"Hmm yeah, I am. And you know what? I'll do you one better and ask Mingyu to make you something. I haven't seen you eat well and don't think I don't see you getting skinnier by the day, Ji. Besides, Mingyu loves cooking so he won't mind," Wonwoo shot down all complaints from Jihoon with a sharp look and the younger male sighed.

"Fine but if you make it something I can't even finish, your money's going to waste,"

"I know that," Wonwoo shrugged as he slipped on his jacket. "I'm leaving now. Take care,"

"Yeah, you too," with that, Wonwoo walked out of the studio, closing the door quietly behind him. The Beta sighed as he peeked through the glass slits in the door, seeing Jihoon already focusing back on the music.

Jihoon lightly slapped his cheeks, trying to get himself to focus.

"Let's get this done,"

° • + • °