𝐌𝐲 𝐈𝐕| 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐨

𝐌𝐲 𝐈𝐕| 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

A month had passed by in a haze, with Junhui and Minghao trying their very best not to go out in public without proper attire, but they didn't mind. The two would rather stay at home than go out anyways, so they were all good.

The pair had also gotten a lot closer, not being awkward with each other anymore. Now, Minghao could walk around in just a shirt and boxers and it wouldn't affect Junhui anymore (well it would, but they just wouldn't get awkward).

One morning in late October, Junhui was getting ready to leave for work, and Minghao was sitting on the couch, watching his boyfriend dress up while watching TV. He was wearing a simple red muscle tank and ripped jeans with a plaid shirt around his waist.

He quickly pecked Minghao's lips making the smaller male protest and ruffled his hair before grabbing his wallet and keys.

"I'll see you later, baobei," Junhui called out and Minghao hummed, focusing back on the TV. He didn't have work today so he was relaxing at home. In the past month, Minghao had convinced Junhui to let him work in the same dance company as him. It had taken him quite some time, but Junhui had reluctantly given in. He couldn't say no to those puppy eyes.

Minghao had also gotten closer to Mingyu and Wonwoo, especially Wonwoo. The older male had made it his job to act like Minghao's older brother, and although Minghao complained, he was very glad he had someone like that in his life.

Mingyu and Minghao got along well too. Mingyu would always annoy Minghao and he would either get a scolding from Junhui, a slap on the back of his head from Wonwoo or a roundhouse kick from Minghao. He obviously preferred Junhui's scolding over the other two punishments.

The loud crash from the TV show Minghao was watching pulled him out of his thoughts and he sighed. The show was getting boring and repetitive now. The first few episodes were good, but now it was just boring. He exited the show and looked for a new series before deciding that he wanted to watch some anime.

Minghao quickly clicked on one that read "The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation" (which you all should read and watch btw) and the best part of it was the fact that it was in his and Junhui's native tongue. "魔道祖师," he read and smiled as he clicked on it.

Minghao expected the anime to be a bit boring at first like most other anime he had watched. They usually built up in excitement and suspense over the second and third episodes, but this anime had him hooked right away. Maybe it was because it was in his native language or maybe it was because the animation was stunning.

Whatever it was, it had Minghao hooked and he didn't even realize how hooked he was until Wonwoo walked in.

"Minghao?" he called and Minghao just hummed, too focused on his show.

"Where's Jun?"

"Work. He should be home by 6," Wonwoo frowned as he looked at the clock on the wall beside the TV. It read 7:23. Wonwoo knew that Junhui wasn't late. If anything, he was usually early.

"Minghao, if you haven't noticed, it's already 7," Wonwoo tells the boy who immediately pauses the show and frowned as well.

"Why isn't Junnie home then? He's usually here by exactly 6:30," Minghao said and Wonwoo shrugs. Minghao was now getting worried so he rushed to his and Junhui's room where he had been charging his phone.

He and Junhui had gone and bought Minghao a new phone as well as a few other necessities. Junhui had wanted his soulmate to be as safe and secure as possible and a new phone and sim card was the place to start. It made sure that his father couldn't track him.