𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐨

𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙝𝙪𝙞 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙤 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚

Fluff overdose, mpreg warning!, light angst (in the form of insecurity)

Model Junhui, Designer Mingaho

TOP! MINGHAO, BOTTOM! JUNHUI

dedicated for seojohnnylvr cuz ily my toll bean :3 Hope you like it :D

Final

Junhui stared out the window, huffing as a piece of hair fell into his line of vision. Currently, the male was sitting on the windowsill of his and Minghao's shared apartment waiting for the younger male to come back home.

He had insisted that he could take care of himself and work as well but his lover had been dead set on making Junhui stay home, even going as far as threatening the older male (playfully of course) that he would take away cuddle time, which immediately had Junhui pouting angrily but listening nonetheless.

"Your daddy sucks," Junhui muttered down at his small baby bump. He wanted to go outside and explore the streets of Seoul, take part in the random street dances that occurred and eat junk food until his stomach could no longer handle it, but alas he couldn't. Not in his current state at least.

The brown-haired male huffed once more as he pulled the patterned fleece blanket up to his chin and leaned back onto the windowsill. The windowsill seat was probably his favourite place, other than his and Minghao's bed, in the entire apartment. It allowed him to see the entire city, with their apartment being a penthouse at the top of the entire building, which Junhui loved seeing, especially at night.

He was so sucked up in his thoughts that he didn't hear the door to their apartment door opening and closing. He was only pulled out of his thoughts when his lover's voice snapped him out of his daydream.

"Junnie? Where are you, baby?"

The brunette grunted from his spot and Minghao's worried face finally popped into view. The black-haired male sighed in relief when he saw his fiance sitting grumpily in his favourite spot. He padded over to him and sat at the other end of the small space, gently lifting Junhui's feet and placing it on his lap.

"Hey, baobei, how're you feeling?" Minghao asked and Junhui only huffed, turning his head to once again look out the window. He felt the guilt creep in his chest when he heard Minghao sigh. He didn't want his lover to get angry with him.

"Junnie. I know you're upset but I just don't want you getting hurt. Last time you almost fell off that ladder, love and you have no idea how much you scared me. Especially when you weren't responding to me," Minghao mumbled and the feeling in Junhui's chest got stronger and stronger until he could no longer ignore it.

"I'm sorry, Hao," Junhui mumbled after a couple of minutes of silence and Junhui could feel the confused look that the younger male was giving him.

"What for, Junnie? You have nothing to be sorry for," Minghao said as he reached over to caress Junhui's face. The brunette whines and closes his eyes, leaning into his lover's warm touch. The babies, yes plural, go crazy as they finally felt the presence of their daddy.

"I keep being such a brat and I'm really annoying and I never listen and I always want to win even if I'm not right, but you still keep up with me," Junhui whispered, tears pooling in his eyes. Minghao immediately frowned, gently pulling his hand away from Junhui's face. The black-haired male stood up and kneeled down beside Junhui so that he was face to face with the brunette's covered stomach.