Meet

Aahhh. I yawned as i got up out of the air plane seat.Listening to the loud lady on microphone yell welcome to Virginia.

Me:mom, dad,armani come on wake up.I said as I got up.I picked up armani and got in the limo.And we headed towards are new house.

At the New house.

When I walked in the fresh smell of paint hit my nose.I was kinda mad bout moving up here but not anymore .Especially once I saw my room.But anyways I hopped in the shower.Then when I was done I got out and put on a black t shirt that say loyal with tight skinny jeans and 4 inch all black pumps.

I got my little sister dressed in a blue Minnie mouse shirt,dark washed jeans, black boots.And I put her hair in a messy bun.With a pink bow.

---At the mall.

We just walked out forever 21 with 2 bags each.

Me:Are u hungry rani,

Rani:yeah

Me: ok let's go to footlocker real quick and then we will go eat.

Rani:ok

As me and rani walked in footlocker somebody walked in to me.

Me: Damn watch where u going.

Stranger:My bad ma.

Me:My name ain't ma it's Amani.

Stranger:ok amani my name is Christopher but I go by Chris.

Me: ok I have to go.

"Wait" he said grabbing my arm a little to tight.

Me:What. I said snatching my arm away.

Chris:can i get your number.

Me:um. I said hesitating. No if it's meant to be will meet again.

Come on Rani I said grabbing her hand and walking off .

Rani:k

I felt eyes on my ass so I turned around.And yep he was staring so hard he didn't notice me turn around. I blew him a kiss and walked away.i heard all his boys get loud and start laughing as i walked away.

Me: ok rani what shoes you want.

Rani:these these and these.

She said pointing to the bred 11s,taxi 12s, and pbj kds.I bought them all and got me matching pairs. Then we left.

-----In the car.

Me:rani u want beef w/brocoli.

Rani: yesh

Me:can i get 2 beef with broccolis.

Employee:yeah your total is 10.60.she said smacking that loud ass gum.

I drove up to the window and saw...........to be continued .

A/N: PLS VOTE AND COMMENT. FOR MORE UPDATES.I WILL WORK TO MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS.