Back to school

Amani pov:
So today's are first day back to school from break and really I don't feel like getting up. Plus my stomach hurt.I went to my doctor and he said I'm 4 weeks pregnant now.
But anyway I got up going in the bathroom. Doing my daily hygiene.I decided to were my hair curly since my hair got wet.I put on waist hugger jeans with a with a black half shirt.and my black air force ones.Only because my baby bump is still not noticeable. So I might as well wear half shirts before it's to late.I went downstairs to say goodmorning to my mom and dad. And kissed my sister on her cheek.My dad was still shady towards me but overall he was fine now.
Did I forget to tell you.Well my sister is home and all good now.I grabbed my phone ,money and purse walking to my car.Since I didn't eat at home I stopped at Burger king and got french toast sticks with a Brown slushy.
I ate my food on the way.and pulled up to school blasting post to be.
I got out the car heading to my locker.I got my books and closed my locker.
Me:Chris stop scaring me like that.I said wrapping my arms around his neck.
Chris:I'm sorry baby.He said kissing me.
We walked to first period together since we have all the same classes.We both sat In the back talking until this new girl came up to us.

New girl:Hey my name is Anny.
I was just standing there with my mouth open she looked just like me but taller.
Me:hey my names Amani.

Anny:.um I'm your twin we were separated at birth because our parents couldn't handle us both.

Me:Oh my God I'm so sorry I didn't know.I stood up giving Anny a hug.

Anny pov:
Hey there! .I'm 17,5"5,got small boobs,but enough ass to feel that spot in,I got natural hair, i have a Bob with black at the top and red at the bottom.

I was enrolled here a couple months ago but my granny died last week.I said trying not to just bust in tears.

Amani pov ::

Right now im livid not at Anny but at my mom and dad. I can't believe they didn't tell me I had a twin sister.
Right now school is over and me and Anny are heading back to the house. Right when I walked in my parents we're sitting on the couch watching tv.
Me:Mom , dad why didn't u tell me I had twin sister.

Mom:What are you talking about.

Me:DONT lie !!!

Mom: Ok ...Ok ..I'm sorry honey I just thought that it will be too much pressure for you at a young age so me and your father kept it from you.

Me:Yeah whatever but that still don't change the fact that I miss my sister's life.

Dad:, we also have two more secrets that you don't know about yourself. My dad said as he looked at my mom.

Mom: You've  been having blackouts since you were five. At 15 you was raped by your best friend Cody because he had a mental disorder and Armani is really your daughter.

Dad: The reason you don't remember is cause after you gave birth ,You blacked out and fell hitting your head.And you remember nothing.

I ran up the stairs crying tears are just pouring and pouring down my face because all of the secrets and lies like when are they going to stop .I started packing my clothes and packing rani clothes .I decided I'll buy my own apartment with the money I've been saving up for these past couple years. And honestly since rani is my daughter I'm taking her with me. I put the stuff in the car and went back in grabbing the rest before I could leave my mother stopped me .
Mom:wait honey don't leave

Me:no I can't stay here with Liars.

I left out and got in my car.
I went to the daycare picking up Rani then headed towards Chris house burning rubber. I walked in with my key and saw him sitting on the couch smoking a blunt .. With his dad .He saw that I had dry tears on my face and ran up to me.
Chris: baby what's wrong

Me: I got a lot going on and I need a place for me ,my sister/my daughter to stay for the night.

Chris: baby you know you and your family are always welcome to stay here however long you want.Wait did you say daughter?

Me: yeah I found out that I was raped at 15 and that I've been having blackouts and after the blackout I don't remember anything at all also that Rani is my daughter.

Chris: it's okay babe It will get better don't stress yourself out about it I don't want you losing the baby we have on our way now go tell your sis/daughter rani to come in and I'll get there bags.

Me: thanks I said softly kissing his neck then his lips.

I got up going to the car telling rani she can go in and make herself at home.Then picked up rani. softly kissing her cheek. then taking her upstairs. I put her in the bath tub. Washing her body with baby soap.Changed her into her winnie the pooh pajamas then put her to sleep. I went downstairs grabbing a glass of this non alcoholic margarita.

(Bryson)Chris Dad:So this the woman that has my son trapped.

Me:Excuse me ? I don't have him trapped. I said catching a nasty attitude.

Bryson:Excuse me , I didn't mean to be rude.

Me:Um..ok nice meeting you .
I went upstairs getting away from his creepy perverted ass . I made me a hot bubble bath. It feels so good to be relaxed and stressed free.Even though I just wanted to break down .I have to be strong for me and this baby and also Rani It's time for me to become a woman not a little girl. A hour later I got out the tub wrapping my pink towel around my slim body. I walked into Chris room putting on some underwear and a sports bra I left here. I laid down in the bed cuddling up against Chris.

This is how I dreamt of this moment being with Chris with his arms wrapped around me holding me tight letting me know everything's going to be alright and I don't have to worry about anything .