Ending

So me and Chris we now decided we were going to get re-married. To start off fresh.I have a whole week to get this planned and were not going to go all out just a simple church wedding.
So me and the kids are heading to the dress place now.While Chris goes to work.

Me:hello

Lady:hi how may I help you today.

Me:I'm looking for a brides dress and two flower girl dresses.

Lady:ok follow me and I'll point ,you in that direction.

Me:k

Lady:how bout this she said picking up a ugly dress with big ruffles at the bottom.

Me:ew no

After 60 mins of looking I ran across a beautiful dress.

Me:Oh my gosh this is so pretty.
It had the heart part on the top and the rest silk and lace.I went in the dressing room trying it on.I had to admit I looked pretty damn good.

London:mwommy you look pretty.

Me:thanks baby,now let's go pick out you guys dresses.

Me:come on,pull your arm threw hunny.

London :mwommy I'm trying she said whining.

Me:do you have a bigger size.

Lady:No mam I'm sorry.
Me:ok that fine we can pick a another dress.
*crying noise*

Me:What's wrong lolo I said calling her by her nickname.

London:I'm fat.

Me:ain't nothing wrong with being chunky.If any body ever say your fat just say that's good cause fat people are harder to kidnap.

London:mwommy that's funny,she said laughing.

Me:good now come on let's find another dress.

London:k

Me:London, Paris do you like this dress.

Both:ywea

Me:k

Lady:your total will be 3,000

Me:k
After we left there we went to home.

Me:go change in yall bathing suits we going swimming with auntie Anny.

Paris:yay
They both zoomed up the stairs running in the room that they share.They both afraid to have their on room so I pushed they beds in the same room.

Me:hey babe I said wrapping my sore arms around his torso.

Chris:h-hey hunny.

Me:you seem nervous are you nervous for the wedding or another reason.

Chris: wedding

Me:Oh don't be . I said kissing the back of his neck.He turned around letting me get a better view of the hickey I left on his neck last night .

Me:Well Im going swimming with Anny want to join.

Chris:a-Anny

Me:yeah that's okay right.

Chris:uh I'm coo I'll stay here and do some wedding plans.

Me:k.
I went upstairs throwing my hair in a bun then putting on my two-piece turquoise polkadotted bathing suit I put on my white see-through top That go over my bathing suit then slipped on my flip-flops.

Me:come on girls I yelled.
They came downstairs with the same bathing suit I had on but they had on some white mossys and their swim towels.We also all had on white sunglasses.

I pulled up to anny house 10 minutes later. *honk honk *
Me:hey sis

Anny:hey girl

Me:girl you've gotten thick.

Anny:yeah I know my roommate be cooking some good ass food.

Me:lol I know you happy,and yo bathing suit cute asf.She had on a two piece that was rainbow colors and had delicious on the but part.

Anny:thanks Hun

Me:no problem

Anny:so where we going swimming.

Me:fountain park swimming pool.

Anny:good cause they hot tub is always hot and bubbly.

Couple minutes later we pulled up to fountain park.

Me:I'm glad not a lot of people here.

Anny:yeah me 2

I blowed up 4 floaties.i put one in Paris left arm and one on her right.Then did the same to londons.

Me:ok go head now.and stay in the kiddie side.

It was now 7:00 pm and time to go home.
Me:come on yall

After I dropped Anny off I headed home.when they
walked in I saw rose peddles every were I washed the kids up then put them to sleep.

Me:night night my little love bugs

Paris:night love u

London:night night wuv you
I took a quick shower then got out putting on a Vs Lingerie with no panties under.i walked downstairs and smelt Italian fettuccine.

Me:omg this smell good asf babe

Chris:thanks baby how bout we skip dinner and go to desert.he said with a wide grin on his lips.

Me:if u say so Papi.
You know what went down.

Wedding day.
So today is my wedding day all over again and i'm really nervous. I'm very good at make up and hair .So I did my make up. Then put my hair up into a braided bun ,I put a diamond studded hair pen in my hair then took a sip of my miniature vodka. I slipped on my dress.Since I'm pregnant I decided not to wear heels.Im just put on white socks.My dress so long they can't even see my feet.I looked down at my freshly done pink manicure.Then took a deep breathe.
'Woosah' I said trying to calm my self down.

5....4...3...2..1

I walked down the aisle stepping on little pink rose pedals.I watched as my beautiful flower girls dropped flower petals .Then parted away. i looked at my beautiful husband in his black suit and his pink tucked rose in top pocket jacket.He was so nervous he was sweating.

MINISTER:

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God - and in the face of this company - to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore - is not by any - to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly - but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

I looked in the crown wishing somebody will say some slick shit.

Minister:do you amani smith take Chris perry as your husband.

Me :I do

Minister:do you Chris perry take Amani smith as your wife.

Chris :Baby I-I am so sorry . But NO !

Me:What the fuck you just say you better be playing .I said whispering trying to not make a scene.

Chris:Noo I'm so sorry but I'm in love with Anny and she's carrying my seed.................

-The end