Chapter 10

Chapter 10: The Dreyar Family

10.

20.

30.

60.

"She's already taking out half of the monsters!" The announcer yell disbelief.

Monster after monster Erza took down without a problem. Reequipping fast and efficiently. Such talent and power wasted away on artificial monsters. I sigh disappointed I couldn't be the one to fight against Erza in this event.

I stare at the screen watching how Erza effortlessly took down each monster even the A class months without losing a breath. I smile happily. We would definitely win today's event no matter what.

I didn't know if I should feel happy about winning. But I wanted to win I wanted to see Sting again. I wanted to fix things with him. But at the same time my anger says no.

I look around the arena at how everyone cheered for Titania of Fairy Tail. A name truly deserving of Erza. I glance towards Sabertooth stealing a peek at Sting. Sting was staring at the screen with his mouth wide open in disbelief. I smirk. Fairy Tail wasn't finish. We are just getting started.

99 monsters. Finally Erza was battling the last monster. The S class monster.

"Impressive." I heard one of the other participants say amaze.

"She fights efficiently and with subtlety." Jura said impress.

"I didn't expect anything less from her." I said confidently, smirking at him.

Jura grin and crossed his arms.

"I wonder if Sho and Wally are seeing this." The cat like girl whisper happily. I think she grew up Erza. I couldn't really remember what her name was.

"What a joke." The Sabertooth man scoff unimpressed. "She's nothing to get excited over. Just look at the sorry state she's in." he continue annoy.

I glare at the giant man.

"Jealous." I said slyly.

The man turn to glare at me but didn't say anything.

'Erza come on win! Show them who Fairy Tail really is!' I thought happily.

Tears form as I watch her defeat the last monster.

"UNBELIEVEABLE!" the announcer stutter disbelief at what had just happen. "She actually was able to defeat all 100 monsters by herself!"

"YEAH ERZA!" I scream happily clapping along with everyone as my exhausted friend stood proudly.

"Fairy Tail A Erza Scarlet is the winner! It's an absolute, undisputed victory! Is this the real strength of the most powerful guild 7 years ago?!"

This has always been our strength. We are going to show everyone what Fairy Tail really is made of. I look at my bandage arm and bite my lower lip anxiously. I understand why the First Master wants me to use it. This will truly show my strength as a Fairy Tail member. I grip my hand tightly and smirk.

The giant temple suddenly disappeared from in front of us and Erza appeared from the purple magic circle still holding her sword up proudly.

The whole arena was cheering happily at Erza's victory. I ran over to her and wrapped my arm around her waist helping her stand.

"Thanks June." She whisper tiredly.

"You did great rival." I whisper tearfully.

Natsu, Gray, Wendy and Lucy come towards us excitedly. Everyone continue to scream excitedly and I glance up at Gramps who was dancing around happily at our victory.