One

AN: Before this starts, This is a reworking of one of my older stories, with enough attention from the guys who like this ill be more than happy to continue writing and sharing. regardless I hope you enjoy. Thank You

April, 2018

"Okay That steak for thirteen?!"

"A steak for thirteen?!"

"No, you ass! The steak for table thirteen-- what?!"

Needless to say, it was a busy lunch at Rino's that Wednesday afternoon. From the minute they opened at seven till twelve that afternoon the restaurant had been packed and busy. And from the minute they opened at seven till twelve that afternoon a blonde waiter stood with his head pressed against a wall, reliving and regretting the dumb decision he made to go out, get drunk and sleep with a stranger.

"Oh my God..." The female squeaked under him. Eye closed and mouth hanging open she stretched her arms out in front of her to feel the grooves on the body of the man who ploughed in and out of her. With the ringing of her voice in his ear, the same amount of enthusiasm from him couldn't be given. Her moans did more damage than good. With a pending hangover and overly expressive woman Alec spent his time quiet. He had no reason to moan. One of his pet peeves was a loud partner.

"Fuck..." she purred and threw her head back abruptly, arching her back. He nodded absently, keeping a fixed grip on each of her thighs to keep them apart.

'cum and she can leave. Cum and she can leave.' he repeated to himself and kept a constant speed. He could feel himself building up so knew he wouldn't have to endure that voice any longer. Fantasising about another woman would have made things easier. It did make things easier. It made things so much easier.

'Fuck this. No more night-stands' He concluded. Pulling out and turning her body he forced her head into the mattress below him. It was evident she was in bliss. Could the same for him be said? Well...

She had one thing going for her; she was tight.

'She is tight.'

"Tight." It was enough of a comment to make her laugh. Much to his dismay it was very short lived, the screeching returned then. He felt himself building back up so that gave him all the encouragement he needed. Just as she opened her mouth, he made the conscious decision to push her face further into the bedding. How did he not anticipate her response?

Top ten worst hook ups.

He regretted every second of it, even more so when he sprung up that morning completely forgetting he would be doing a ten-hour shift at his job. When did God plan on taking away the (Self-inflicted) pain? He couldn't wait for that time to come. Until then he'd stand slumped on the tiled wall in the kitchen.

"Regret?" The sudden appearance of the voice was enough to make the man jump. So that is exactly what he did. Sapphire eyes widened then darted when a familiar face came into view. The blonde stared blankly at the male in front of him before he turned around again and gently placed his head back onto the tiled wall. "As the world turns!" the other man continued to taunt as he walked away, stuffing his iPod back into his apron. "I don't know why the world keeps turning round and round. But I wish it would stop and let me off right now." The blonde grumbled and slowly pushed himself up and off the wall he had been resting on. Did he want to work? Of course not.

"Don't model. You'll hate the lifestyle. You'll travel too much. You should just- fuck you."

Alexander Corden was known to the world as Alec: the prick. But a pretty prick. The twenty-two-year-old had the face fanfictions were made for and the personality that just was...