"yeah, like live in a mansion in beverly hills and i'm a republican type rich" she assured him standing next to me.

"they didn't vote trump tho" i assured him because i knew the question would follow. i stared off into space but i could feel him staring a hole into the side of my face. "what?!" i looked at him awkwardly and frowned a bit.

"and you're on live streams selling pussy?"

"first of all bitch i'm not selling pussy" i leaned forward and snatched a pen off of the table tossing it at him. of course he dodged it by an inch.

"how do you think we can afford a fucking luxury apartment smack dead in the center of New York? huh? what about this boutique? the nice cars? all of these are gifts so that she'd come around and be apart of the family but you know how she is-"

"no" his eyes grew bigger and he shook his head "no i don't know how she is. you mean to tell me your grandparents are blowing bags on y'all just to get a text message from you? and you sitting on live streams? where the fuck they getting all of this money from?"

"oil" both bey and i told him in unison and his mouth dropped.

"that's a billion dollar business" he blinked his eyes multiple times in shock.

"well, i don't feel like i fit in with them" i shrugged and continued to stare ahead blankly.

"what?" he muttered "they're rich" he added lowly

"true but they have other grandchildren that they raised and have known all of their life and then there's me? i just came around at 16. my dad ran away with my mom and got married then had me and then they died in a car accident when i was like 1 so my grandparents didn't even know anything about me. my mom didn't have parents so i was put into a foster home so i just feel awkward attending christmas and other holidays with a bunch of people who probably talk down on me when i'm not around" i further explained and he smacked his lips and waved me off.

"they're coming down for easter so you might get to see them" bey told him before walking towards the front of the store.

"so they don't know nothing about what it is you do? what the hell they think you down here doing?"

"working here....and i recently told them i was going to get into real estate. they don't know anything like at all."

he sighed lowly and stood back up

"girl, it's y'all working and not needing to work for me. y'all can sit on y'all asses and get money handed to y'all? yet y'all in here? please" he walked away with the pile of clothes in hand.

BEYONCÉ: