"Maybe we should stop encouraging this..", TeruTeru suggested. The others nodded in agreement. "I THINK ITS RATHER SAD TO WATCH HIM KEEP TRYING! AT THIS POINT IT SEEMS AS IF HE'S OBSESSED!", Nekomaru said in a loud voice. And once again, the group nodded. Kaz came back to the group sighing, turning his attention to TeruTeru. "How come YOU have someone and I don't. That's unfair..", he groaned and I can visibly see his depression. "Oooh hunny, you did NOT just bring my girlfrien' into this conundrum!", TeruTeru screeched. I tried hard not to burst out laughing at his western accent.

~Later on..~

Nagito's POV

Everyone was swimming, drinking punch, and were having fun. I on the other hand was sitting in the shade, wearing my bathing suit, and reading a book. I love reading books, and honestly, I'll only join once someone forces me to. I hum to the soft music that was playing while I read the book in my hand. The book was interesting, it was about a someone who is secretly a killer, but no one knew who they were. The gender was undetermined, and so was the age. Either way, it was a really good book!

While reading the book, I looked up to realize it has gotten darker it's now around 4:21 and everyone has gotten out of the water at this point. I put the book down and decided to just walk around, since all I've been doing was reading. I did swim for a little bit, but I got bored of it and decided to read. I sighed as I put on a pink flannel and just perused down this island a little bit more in depth. When I came back, it was around 5:45 and everyone was in a big circle. Confused, I walked closer.

"There you are! I was trying to call you!", Chiaki bursted out, furiously. I chuckled, "must've left my phones oops.", I said, guilty as ever. Chiaki tapped her foot and grabbed me by my hand. "Sit down. We're playing, like it or not.", she demanded. Not wanting to get on her bad side, I did as told, and sat down on the sandy beach. Soon, a pink haired male with sharp shark teeth named Kazuichi, pulls out a beer bottle and places it in the middle. My eyes widen as I know what's going on; we're playing Spin the Bottle.

Everyone smiled, excited to play this stupid kids game. We're all in our senior years, yet some of us still act so childish. I sigh and shrugged as they continued the game, knowing it would never land on me. Eventually, it got to me. I spun the bottle and with such luck, it landed on Hajime. The crowd aww'd and ooo'd at us, and there were a few snickers here and there. I lean over to Chiaki, since I honestly zoned out and wasn't paying attention. "Hey, uh..what..what do I do?", I said, choking up on the words.

She giggled, "you and Hajime have to go to the changing room together and stay there for 20 minutes." She smirked. I raised an eyebrow, suspicious about this whole situation. "isn't it supposed to be 7 minutes?", I asked. She innocently smile at me, "no! Sonia decided to change it up! Now it's 20 minutes." Not wanting to do this, I groaned and sighed. Me and Hajime walked over to the stalls and closed the door behind us. He turned on the light so he and I could see, and frankly, it was quite crystal clear in this bathroom.

We sat in silence for a minute, until Hajime maned up and spoke. "Hey uh..are you seeing anyone?", he asked, fiddling his thumbs together. I rolled my eyes, "No, why would anyone want to be with disgusting and disappointing trash like me? I may have a crush, but it'll never happen." I said, with a little force into it. Hajime looked back at me with an angry expression, "Hey! You're NOT trash!" He protested, crossing his arms in the process.

"Oh yea, why do you say that?", I asked with a similar tone as he did. Taken aback, he backed up and looked away from me. He mumbled something, but I couldn't quite hear it. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you.", I sighed. Next thing I knew, Hajime pinned me to the wall and locked eyes on me. "I said.. 'Cause I don't think you're trash', got it?", he said in a irritated voice. All that came out of my mouth, due to a sudden urge of being submissive, I just said, "o-oh.." I blushed severely, twirling my hair with my fingers.