"Here, you can have the invitation so you can remember the time.", she smiled back at me. I shook my head, "No, no need. I'll just take a picture of it and set a reminder." I said as I pulled out my phone and took a picture of it. She nodded, "good choice. So, I'll see you there! Make sure to bring extra clothes, and swimwear, and-" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence, "Yea yea I know how to pack. I'm not a child, Chi." She sighed and nodded once more before walking into her home.

~Beach Day~

I pulled a small backpack and filled it to the brim with items I'd need. Sunscreen, towels, swimwear, two sets of clothes, some water and snacks, a couple of card games, but most importantly, my phone. As I was about to tuck my phone away, I get a text from a friend of mine. "Yo! You comin' or what?? We're outside waitin' for you!", is what the text read. I blinked a few trying to recollect memories of yesterday. My eyes grow wide as I remember what's going on. "Shit!", I said as I yanked the backpack onto my back and ran out of the house.

In front of my house was a big car that some of my friends were waiting for me in a silver car. They rolled down the windows to reveal themselves. Inside were Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko and two other guys I've never met. By the looks of it, they both brought a friend. I sighed as I forgot to bring a friend myself, but hopped in the car anyways. And then we sped to the island, listening to loud music and singing along when we all knew the lyrics to the songs. True two other guys were named Taka and Mondo. They were both openly gay, and were a couple.

They seemed happy and in love, and I grew a tad enviously their relationship. Not because I hated them, but because I myself was afraid of others knowing who I truly am. Eventually, after a long drive, we got to the island. It was beautiful, crystal clear water, and the view was amazing. I see that we weren't the first one to make it here, as I see Sonia, Ibuki, Mahiru, Twogami, Hiyoko, and Peko. Peko was slicing the watermelons with a big sword, while Ibuki claps and admired Peko for her accomplishment.

Twogami was setting up the fruits and food on the table smiling at his work. Hiyoko as chasing Mahiru, laughing and giggling. Sonia was pulling out chairs for everyone to sit on, and tablecloths for the tables. No one was in their swimwear yet, I sighed and placed my backpack down onto one of the chairs, which was next to my friend Kaz's. We eventually started to help out the others with their tasks, so this party would be worthwhile. Soon, more and more people came, first one to come, after me, was Gundham.

Gundham and Sonia talked awhile, smiling and giggling. They seemed to be hitting it off pretty well. Which was a huge downside for my friend Kazuichi, he has a huge crush on Sonia, and despite Gundham and her being really close, he refuses to acknowledge the fact they might be in love. More and more people came, and it grew louder, and less alone. The last person to come, came pretty late. It was now 4:18 and the last person to enter the party was Nagito. A tall male with white eyes and a beautiful pale skin.

I smiled as I watched him sit his bags down and walked to the stall to change. As I was admiring him, Chiaki snapped me out of my trance. "What the hell Chi! I was..just thinking of stuff!", I said, quite pissed off. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "and that 'stuff' is Nagito, right?" She raised an eyebrow at me. My face flushed with a deep red. "S-Shut it!", I demanded. She laughed, "Okay okay! Jeez, I'll stop teasing. Either way, I have a good way to make things work, don't worry, I got this." And with that, she left without saying another word. I brushed her last remark away and walked over to Nekomaru, TeruTeru, M*kan, and Kaz.

"Maaan! I hate that Gundham guy! Always stealing my spotlight", Kaz screeched. "Calm down, you'll find someone else~", TeruTeru protested. "Y-yeah! I-I'm s-sure s-someone w-will l-love y-y-you!", M*kan tried to encourage. The group continued to help Kaz feel better, excluding me, cause in all honesty, this isn't the first time he's done this. I sighed as I see him smiling brighter and started to walk by to Gundham and Sonia to talk to them. The encouraging people stopped and watched him as he gets turned down once again.