Akash went back to eating his food as if he didn't just cause a mini earthquake.

Anjali stood up and looked at Shyam disappearing and then turned back to Akash who didn't give a damn about anything.

"How could you do this to my husband?..... How could you shame him in front of us like that. " Anjali cried out and Akash rolled his eyes at her and digged more into his food.

"Akash said nothing bad but rather used your husband's distasteful and shameless logic against him..... Stop trying to make everyone feel pity for him....... Just because he is your husband don't mean we should tolerate his insults. " Arnav said which shocked Anjali hearing his words.

"Chote.... You!? " Anjali uttered in shock.

Arnav having enough of her drama which he is beginning to get fed up of stood up and left to his room.

Anjali looked at Nani and Mami for help but she got none.

"Since I and my husband are no longer welcomed here...... We will leave this house. " Anjali said shocking Mami and Nani but Manohar and Akash who knew this was coming didn't bother to even look at her.

Mami and Nani was shocked at the emotional blackmail she just threw at them.

Since the talk between Arnav and Manohar they both have been seeing things in a new light now.

Mami shook her head in disappointment and so did Nani.

"You have made up your mind and I won't stop you. " Nani said shocking everyone including Akash and Manohar who looked at her and back to each other and back to her again. "It's about time you leave with your husband in the house he can afford...... You should have been living with him in your own home and on his money not on your brothers and your uncle's money...... They have done enough for four years...... It's high time you both live on your own." Nani said shocking Anjali who thought a few tears and blackmail which works before will work again.

"You made the right choice di...... Now that you are moving out...... No one will call your husband a ghar jamai anymore. " Akash said shocking Anjali who looked at him. "Why are you looking shocked!? ..... It's no secret that he is called that among maa's so called friends, society and am sure by his friends as well...... Am done...... Am going to get ready for work. "Akash concluded and stood up and left and so did Manohar.

Mami and Nani also followed to their respective rooms leaving a shocked Anjali behind.

After a few minutes she stood up and went to her room only to find an angry Shyam sitting on the bed and she sat by him.

" We have to leave this house soon.... " She then proceeded to tell him what happened down stairs.

"Good because I can't stand being looked down upon by your family. " Shyam said annoyed that his plan backfired and Khushi leaving without his knowledge.

"Don't take what Akash and Arnav said to heart...... I think Akash's meeting with Payal didn't go well and Arnav is regretting for hurting Khushi. " Anjali uttered in a hoarse voice and immediately Shyam heard Khushi's name, he became even more annoyed.

"Enough Rani saheba!" Shyam bellowed making Anjali flinch and was shocked because this was the first time he had yelled at her. "Stop being dumb...... Your family has always looked down on me because am not rich...... Akash and your uncle's dislike has always been evident in their way of speaking to me and Arnav  doesn't say it but I know he thinks am not worthy of you..... I don't use his money because I want to...... I just want to provide a beautiful home for us which takes almost all of my salary..... Am not your brother, cousin or uncle who can have a house built in months..... I endure taunts from my friends and your family including society just for you...... But am done Anjali..... I don't want to do this anymore. " Shyam yelled and Anjali who was crying all this while stopped hearing his last two sentences.