Prologue

I gave her a kiss outside of her house, a bright smile alighting my lips as we pulled away. Her cheeks were adorned with a rosy blush.

"Be careful walking to work, okay? If you get hurt, I'll get worried and-"

"It's fine. I'll be fine. You know I wouldn't worry you more than necessary.." I grinned and ruffled her hair.

She gave me a sheepish chuckle, followed by another shy kiss. Once she pulled back, she bit her lip softly.

"You're right.."

"I know I am." I smiled and kissed her cheek, then pulled back a few steps. "Have you told your dad about us yet?"

"Have you told your mom about us yet?" She countered, raising an eyebrow.

I laughed and leaned against the railing-like structure on her porch. "Touche, my friend, touche."

"Oh, so now I'm just a friend?" She teased, crossing her arms as if she was upset with me.

"You know you're more than just a friend." I took a step forwards and pulled her to me, grinning as a blush flared onto her cheeks.

"Then what am I?" She frowned a bit and wrapped her arms around me in a hug, letting her head rest on my shoulder.

"My girlfriend." I grinned and tightened my arms around her. She did that same, and I practically felt her heat up.

"That's better." She murmured, pulling back with her arms still around my neck.

"I need to go to work now." I murmured, looking into her warm brown eyes flecked with gold.

She gave a reluctant nod and pulled back finally. She gave me a skeptical look and sighed. "Be careful with the crazy people at your agency. I don't like the way some of them look at you."

"I'll be fine." I repeated with a laugh. "I'm not their most respected kid model for nothing."

Giving a smile, I fixed my long, maroon coloured hair and blinked my pale gold eyes. "I'll see you, okay?"

~~~~~~**~~~~~~

But, after that, things started to go downhill. Don't get me wrong-- our relationship was still intact, and that was in sixth grade.

But, since I worked for a modeling agency, they had the right to relocate me whenever they felt like it, whenever they felt like it.

So, half-way through our sixth-grade year, I was relocated to Yokohama and stayed till the beginning of seventh. In the beginning of seventh, I was sent to Malibu, in California, in the United States.

After Malibu, I was sent to Versailles, France, for the beginning of my eighth to the second month of ninth grade.

Now, after passing the entrance exam for Ouran Private Academy's High School, as requested my my manager and the agency, I was back in the city I came from to study at Japan's finest school.

I was extremely excited to be back, as would be expected. But, naturally...

I was most excited because I'd get to see my girlfriend after three years. And, we'd even be going to the same school~